Article: 9 most absurd quotes in history of gun-control debate

Holy shit. The best one is Danny Glover
5) "The Second Amendment comes from the right to protect themselves from slave revolts, and from uprisings by Native Americans. A revolt from people who were stolen from their land or revolt from people whose land was stolen from, that's what the genesis of the Second Amendment is."

If he was in a giant maze with a cobble stone, the cobble stone would get out first.

What a moron...

5) "The Second Amendment comes from the right to protect themselves from slave revolts, and from uprisings by Native Americans. A revolt from people who were stolen from their land or revolt from people whose land was stolen from, that's what the genesis of the Second Amendment is."

If he was in a giant maze with a cobble stone, the cobble stone would get out first.

What a moron...

He's half right.... He's on our side IIRC - unless i'm misquoting actors... No guns for Negros anyone?

Which half is right? The 2nd amendment has nothing to do with slave revolts and american indians. He is definitely an anti-gunner.

He's half right.... He's on our side IIRC - unless i'm misquoting actors... No guns for Negros anyone?

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

What a moron...

He's a hypocrite. He makes his living with guns on movies. And, he is really, really stupid.

Back
Top Bottom