Article: 5 worst gun controls

Will any of this change minds though? Ignorance runs strong and deep in the anti-gun mind.

Nope. Like the thoroughly indoctrinated, you could provide them irrefutable proof that their views are wrong and they'd still strut around spewing the same crap because they know better than the facts.

We're not going to convince the anti nutbag. Our targets should be the fence-sitters, or the ones who are only lukewarm in the fight... not the antis, but those who are the targets of the antis.

All true... Just stating what we already knew and democrats couldn't give to s#!ts about the only problem I see is related to hollow points. Although what they said about hollow points and FMJ's is true...I see this fact being used to ban fmj. the dems are not happy unless they are controlling or banning somethings.

its safer for the criminals and thats all that matters. now if lots of FMJs were overpenetrating and only hitting LGBTs, then something would be done about it.

GFZs are the most deadly of those listed by a long shot.

I would rank that gun control measure as the most dangerous.

The antis have a list of "gun violence" victims. We should compile a list of "Gun-free Zones" victims. Anyone who was robbed, beaten, raped, stab, shot, or slapped b/c they couldn't CCW should be listed!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom