• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Armed militia member arrested, identified after man is shot at Albuquerque protest

I only have one opinion about this situation. The statue of Juan de Onate, should be torn down! You see, there are two types of
Hispanics here in New Mexico. We have a class of Hispanics here that think of themselves as elite. They are often Democrats, and
like to stress that their heritage is "Spanish". They l0ook down on people from Mexico and South America, and the Pueblo Indians.
Our POS Governor is a fine example of them!

Sounds like an episode of The Mask of Zorro. Elite politicians, backed by Spain, out for themselves.

All things that are fought with the pen not the gun.....

If you cant win the war of IDEAS you sure as shit wont win the other war......

When they get to your door or your neighbors door or your friends door thats a matter of self defense...game on

You/We accomplish nothing by inserting ourselves into dumb shit like the statues.......every time these idiots destroy private property they drive people away from their movement......people like that turn out and vote.

Dont give them an excuse NOT to vote against these idiots
So we wait until they arrive at our door?

More like, if you're protecting public property nobody asked you to protect, and you shoot someone while doing so, you're in severe legal jeopardy. I'm not sure I disagree.

If you're going to man up and make yourself the sheepdog, you ought to be man enough to take the potential big-boy consequences. It's just so much easier to stay home. Not his circus, not his monkeys.
Oh, I get it now. Public property belongs to them not us. Thanks for the clarification.

So the “peaceful protesters” were peacefully wrapping a chain around the public property statues neck peacefully and were shot by someone who disturbed what must have been the tranquility of the moment.

The George Floyd that died has changed the wold would not understand the violence, but the same George Floyd convicted of assault, robbery and firearms felonies sure would have approved.

I still don’t see any militia involvement in the fight. I saw them standing peacefully protecting the statue and when the fight went down the helped stop it from getting worse and it looks like one of them performed first aid
The man in the blue shirt was being aggressive the whole time. He pushed several people And pulled mace before the protestors went after him. I hate people who act tough just because they have a gun.

Oh, I get it now. Public property belongs to them not us. Thanks for the clarification.

Your home, which (presumably) you can defend using lethal force, is different than a statue in the middle of a public space.

As you well know.

I see man attacked by mob while retreating defends himself. The rioters get shot and then act like they werent chasing the guy down the street to beat him. New media tries to make it look like militia shot a peaceful protester just standing around.

More people will die with blatant misreporting like this.
Lets not forget the guy who got shot had a knife and some other weapon is his other hand. 100% justified shoot.

1592398552907.png

That the shitbag had a knife changes EVERYTHING

Game on donkey kong...

I'm still going to stand with the notion that "Defending" a statue of a spanish tyrant isnt going to be the brightest move but.....

Yup, armed assailant, 100% good shoot now. No doubt in my mind at all once that comes into play. Also look how close he is to the guy. That's well within striking distance.

Lets not forget the guy who got shot had a knife and some other weapon is his other hand. 100% justified shoot.

View attachment 365976

What he is carrying is a garrotte. Used for strangulation. You can see the wire in the photo coming from his left hand. So these are not knives. Hopefully the cops recovered this in the aftermath, but I'm sure one of the commies probably picked it up.

This is what he was attacking the blue shirt dude with:

1592407259374.png

What he is carrying is a garrotte. Used for strangulation. You can see the wire in the photo coming from his left hand. So these are not knives. Hopefully the cops recovered this in the aftermath, but I'm sure one of the commies probably picked it up.

View attachment 366003

Still sounds like an attempted murder charge, with assault with a deadly weapon for good measure. He did brain the guy with a skateboard, after all.

View attachment 365976

I think within the context of his escape yes, he's justified legally, problem is before you get to that point, there's a video of him pushing some
broad onto the ground or something that was doing some sort of human shield thing between him and the people wrecking the statue. The state is probably going to douche out and claim that he instigated/escalated the entire confrontation through his prior actions leading up to the shooting. That said, an argument could be made he was trying to deescalate by getting himself out, and at that point should regain his right to self defense. Will that fly or not? who knows.

I know that a lot of courts don't like "mutual combat". Wouldn't surprise me if they ended up charging both sides here.

problem is before you get to that point, there's a video of him pushing some broad onto the ground or something that was doing some sort of human shield thing between him and the people wrecking the statue.
Liberal system where he is so I am sure they will try to screw him. Regardless of the push it doesn't justify the deadly force of the skateboard to the head or the knife wielding attacker.

View attachment 366003

who is he, Peter Clemenza?

NINTCHDBPICT000515051482.jpg

Still sounds like an attempted murder charge, with assault with a deadly weapon for good measure. He did brain the guy with a skateboard, after all.
I think within the context of his escape yes, he's justified legally, problem is before you get to that point, there's a video of him pushing some
broad onto the ground or something that was doing some sort of human shield thing between him and the people wrecking the statue. The state is probably going to douche out and claim that he instigated/escalated the entire confrontation through his prior actions leading up to the shooting. That said, an argument could be made he was trying to deescalate by getting himself out, and at that point should regain his right to self defense. Will that fly or not? who knows.

I know that a lot of courts don't like "mutual combat". Wouldn't surprise me if they ended up charging both sides here.

who is he, Peter Clemenza?

View attachment 366037
These c***s have been known to carry those weapons.

In this scenario, it was a poor choice.

Last edited:
The question here is how does the law look at people instigating fights while carrying weapons. In MA he’d be screwed but I know nothing about N.M. legal system

I still don’t see any militia involvement in the fight. I saw them standing peacefully protecting the statue and when the fight went down the helped stop it from getting worse and it looks like one of them performed first aid
The man in the blue shirt was being aggressive the whole time. He pushed several people And pulled mace before the protestors went after him. I hate people who act tough just because they have a gun.
You know if not for the guy being shot, I'd say it was a set up. Towards the beginning of one of the clips, theres a scuffle and one guy with a green skateboard makes an almost comical attempt to hit him in slow motion but not really hit him. Like he wanted to put on a show but not hurt his comrade.

All things that are fought with the pen not the gun.....

If you cant win the war of IDEAS you sure as shit wont win the other war......

When they get to your door or your neighbors door or your friends door thats a matter of self defense...game on

You/We accomplish nothing by inserting ourselves into dumb shit like the statues.......every time these idiots destroy private property they drive people away from their movement......people like that turn out and vote.

Dont give them an excuse NOT to vote against these idiots

Agree 100%. Which is why we need to protect our ideas. Our statues represent our ideas. If they were unimportant they wouldn't be tearing them down. Regardless of what happens after the fact those statues are never going back up again. So thats a win for these groups who are incrementally changing our ideas. Doesn't mean necessarily armed insurrection to protect them but i'm not going to chastise these people for trying to do what they could with what they had. With support for BLM at an all time high do you really think these riots will change anyones voting record?

Second vid down shows decent footage of the shoot:

Scroll to the bottom of the Twitchy link, appears his attacker had a blade.
Didn’t see a blade, but it was 3 on 1 and they were yelling “I’m gonna f***ing kill you!” Looks like a good shoot, but he shouldn’t have been there in the first place. Rule #1 is to avoid situations like this.

I dont think that is a foregone conclusion at all...I agree with carry at all times/as much as you can but I dont believe that further degeneration is inevitable
Going to respectfully disagree. They are trying to normalize pedophilia now. Do you think the puppet masters are going to stop at any point?

I honestly believe there are powerful people (no idea who) that are trying to destroy everything about this country that made it the worlds most powerful nation.

Look at the aunt jemima syrup thing for instance. How does something so ridiculous gain that kind of steam? If something offended you personally, do you think there would be any way for you to make it a national headline? Someone with a lot of juice is pushing these narratives

They don't really care about confederates and conquistadors. What they really want is Washington and Jefferson down and at this rate, they'll get it.

I think you're putting too much value in some/most of these statues.....

Look at the dates that most of them were created/erected......

I'm not saying they're meaningless......I'm saying its not worth going to jail over......

I'm focused on results.....and copying what went down over a statue doesnt move the ball IMHO....only people that won that day were the lawyers

You can't have a 1,000 or 10,000 year old statue without having a 100 or 400 yo one first. Preserving history is critical as legacy brings wisdom and appreciation of where we came from. These people are literally trying to replicate 1984. If you destroy history, you can control what people are taught.

Didn’t see a blade, but it was 3 on 1 and they were yelling “I’m gonna f***ing kill you!” Looks like a good shoot, but he shouldn’t have been there in the first place. Rule #1 is to avoid situations like this.

I read a post on IG calling this a bad shoot. According to the post, as soon as he drew his weapon his assailants started running away, thus removing one of the three components (opportunity) necessary to justify deadly force. I disagree, because the Antifa douches were still carrying weapons, and still within a distance to present a lethal problem to Mr. Blue Shirt if they decided to rejoin the attack. Hopefully the grand jury agrees. Either way, I like that he employed Boarding House Rules.

Back
Top Bottom