Armed militia member arrested, identified after man is shot at Albuquerque protest

Nothing has a zero chance of killing someone.

If everyone died of a gunshot wound there would be a hell of a lot more dead people.
The more you shoot them the higher those chances go up.

Heck, a peanut can kill thousands alone if you give it to the right person.

Where do you shoot them that has zero chance of being lethal ?
Now i'm intrigued .

Yeah, I have this argument with my coworkers all the time. Most have never so much as touched a handgun, so they assume anyone can pick one up and immediately be Jerry Miculek.

It's very difficult to convince them that cops and soldiers are hard enough to train as it is, for CoM. They refuse to undo the Hollywood brainwashing.

Yeah, I have this argument with my coworkers all the time. Most have never so much as touched a handgun, so they assume anyone can pick one up and immediately be Jerry Miculek.

It's very difficult to convince them that cops and soldiers are hard enough to train as it is, for CoM. They refuse to undo the Hollywood brainwashing.

Yup.
You just jump right up after a bullet turns a femur or humerus into kindling and right back into a fight.
They saw that in a movie so it must be true.
Just wrap a bandanna around it.

Is your normal MO to be a vigilante or assume the role/function of popo?

My suggestion is that you work to support good candidates for the fall elections to be sure Trump gets re-elected and we have a majority in the senate at a bare minimum....
LOL

Dude......are you serious? You still think this is going to be solved thru an election?

Back
Top Bottom