• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Armed Masked Texas man arrested en route to church to fulfill 'prophecy'

TC McQuade

NES Member
Armed Texas man arrested en route to church to fulfill 'prophecy'

Police in suburban San Antonio arrested an armed man wearing tactical-style clothing who said he was on his way to a church to fulfill “a prophecy," authorities said Sunday.

Seguin police said a passerby who saw the man carrying a handgun notified authorities. An off-duty Seguin officer responded to the call and found 33-year-old Tony Albert carrying extra ammunition and a face shield in addition to the firearm.

upload_2018-12-31_15-34-11.png

Did he have a mask and a gun loaded with silver bullets? Was there an Indian with him?
...and did she look like:
iu

arrested for wearing tactical clothing while being black.

Are you sure? Looks kinda more like... you know, that group that shall not be mentioned in connection with violent activity. Of course, it's always * the former marines. We need to stop indoctrinating those psycho skills into them quite so much.
*Charles Whitman in Texas, the Paradise night club killer in CA, the guy who shot Chris Kyle...

Open carry is legal in TX. While it SOUNDS as if this guy was up to no good dropping a dime cause he was carrying is BS.

Carrying with face shield and mall ninja garb? Probably a good call to make.

Didn’t say he was wearing the face shield just that he had it. Mall Ninja garb? I wear Vertx pants a lot. Am I a Mall Ninja? Would I be described as ‘dressing tactically’?

Open carry is legal in TX. While it SOUNDS as if this guy was up to no good dropping a dime cause he was carrying is BS.

The witness that dropped the dime said he had it in his hand, asked a bout the nearest Baptist Church, when she told him, he said not that one, the other one, went into the bathroom with gun still in hand, came back out with a face mask.

I don’t think she was being unreasonable.

Hopefully the church (all churches should) had armed parishioners (aka- greeters) who would have met him at the door and made assessment on his intentions - before he was able to step foot inside. I know of a few churches that have had training and do just that.

It's legal unless the premises has a 30:07 posting. Even at that, having a gun in your hand is more likely to be perceived as brandishing than open carry. Other than at the NRAAM, I hardly see anyone open carrying in Texas.

Reading through the article, the mask appears to have been a surigical/procedure mask with a clear plastic face shield. I used to wear one when itubating patients that might spew yucky stuff in my face. Hardly tactical and certainly a weird thing to carry.

Then again, it's amazing how many people don't know the difference between a surgical mask and a N95 mask.

Back
Top Bottom