• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Armed man posing as FBI agent arrested after attempting to enter Arlington home

Zeo

111016leblancpw01a.jpg

unnamed-5-850x478$large.jpg

http://www.boston.com/news/local-news/2016/11/10/armed-man-posing-as-fbi-agent-arrested-after-attempting-to-enter-arlington-home

Police say a New Hampshire man was arrested Wednesday night after he attempted to enter an Arlington home posing as an FBI agent, carrying a gun and restraints.

Gannon Kemper LeBlanc, 23, of Nashua is facing multiple charges including impersonating a police officer, carrying a firearm without a license, and unlawful possession of ammunition, according to Arlington police. He is being held without bail pending his arraignment Thursday in Cambridge District Court.

Last edited:
Looks like he was going to tie somebody up with his "rape kit".

Wonder what he would have done next?

Maybe the bottle on KY is a clue.

Who lived in that house?

I don't know about that one.
I'll be very interested in seeing this guy's history.
Hopefully they got him before he had a chance to see through whatever he had in mind.
It reminds me never to be never more than a few steps from a means of self defence.

He was also an employee of the MIT credit union and had the names of, depending on which news story you read, employees or customers of the credit union (it's a credit union, so probably the same) or, according to defense counsel, coworkers (apples, apples, and apples, probably).

The funny part: it's gone now (got removed) but the credit union posted a picture (from a prior event) on Facebook of this guy working a promotion table for the credit union on Thursday the day after he got arrested.

Good for him that it was Arlington; otherwise, he might have been ventilated.

Not sure if serious, the ownership rate in MA is so low that the odds of a criminal hitting a home with a legally armed person in it are pretty distant. We might have 400K gun owners in MA but its safe to say probably only 50% of them are prepared to use a gun for defense. Not sure how to compute the odds, but that sounds like a 1 in maybe like, 20something chance of someone getting a gun owner that's doing a home invasion. If we adjust for population disparities too it's probably even worse inside the 95/93 belts. (there are proportionally way more unarmed people inside the belts).

-Mike

Not sure if serious, the ownership rate in MA is so low that the odds of a criminal hitting a home with a legally armed person in it are pretty distant. We might have 400K gun owners in MA but its safe to say probably only 50% of them are prepared to use a gun for defense. Not sure how to compute the odds, but that sounds like a 1 in maybe like, 20something chance of someone getting a gun owner that's doing a home invasion. If we adjust for population disparities too it's probably even worse inside the 95/93 belts. (there are proportionally way more unarmed people inside the belts).

-Mike

My street is definitely an exception to that, of the 7 houses on my cul-de-sac 5 are firearms owners. We haven't worked on the two newcomers yet. LOL

Well, it's good they caught him, but he is only going to get probation probably.

A guy that makes the step of initiating a (probable) rape and murder, will wind up doing it again.

It's also not like he is going to have to register as a sex offender because he didn't actually do anything.

Well, it's good they caught him, but he is only going to get probation probably.

A guy that makes the step of initiating a (probable) rape and murder, will wind up doing it again.

It's also not like he is going to have to register as a sex offender because he didn't actually do anything.

I was just thinking this- the gun charge will probably not result in much but impersonating FBI might get him some time.

"Officers located LeBlanc at the bus stop of Lee Terrance and Massachusetts Avenue, where he was arrested, police said." [laugh]

[video=youtube_share;ZPbe4X3y_B0]http://youtu.be/ZPbe4X3y_B0[/video]

Last edited:
I only saw the first part of the title... "Armed man posing as FBI agent arrested "

And thought... Since when did Comey start carrying

His kit looks like it was well planned. So either this guy does his homework, or he's done this before.

"Officers located LeBlanc at the bus stop of Lee Terrance and Massachusetts Avenue, where he was arrested, police said." [laugh]

[video=youtube_share;ZPbe4X3y_B0]http://youtu.be/ZPbe4X3y_B0[/video]

It had to turn to a gun thing. WTF is an unlawful handgun?, christ what a bunch of idiots..

Wow, this guy is truly sick sick sick, those granola bars suck they crumble all over the place making a huge mess.

The news reported that (he was found with) = an "arsenal of weapons".

So, FWIW = In case any of your were wondering, that's what an weapon arsenal looks like ......

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom