Are You Kidding?

So, what's the problem? Law abiding citizens most certainly have the right to carry a firearm and display their support for the second amendment as do I. But law abiding citizens are not the only people who will display material on their vehicle such as this. Have you ever heard of a sovereign citizen? Google it and watch the video of the two cops being murdered on the side of the road. That bulletin doesn't seem irrational in any way, just a heads up that there may be a gun in the hand of the operator of that vehicle you just pulled over....or just another law abiding gun owner who supports the constitution.

Kind of reminds me of a situation I saw some years back. A cop knocked on a friend's door because of a noise complaint. We were being a little loud on a friday night. The kid was smoking a butt when he answered the door and the cop told him to put out the cigarette. My buddy said "I won't blow it in your face." and the cop replied "It's not that, I'm more concerned about my safety." My friend told him. "If you are scared of a cigarette, you might be in the wrong line of work."

Hey police of America:

We the people whom you are supposed to be protecting and serving are often armed. It is our right to be armed. The right was not given to us by you and you also can't take that right away. If armed citizens frighten you, get a job at walmart or move to the UK.

Hey police of America:

We the people whom you are supposed to be protecting and serving are often armed. It is our right to be armed. The right was not given to us by you and you also can't take that right away. If armed citizens frighten you, get a job at walmart or move to the UK.

I LOVE THIS!!![thumbsup]

Like also

Kind of reminds me of a situation I saw some years back. A cop knocked on a friend's door because of a noise complaint. We were being a little loud on a friday night. The kid was smoking a butt when he answered the door and the cop told him to put out the cigarette. My buddy said "I won't blow it in your face." and the cop replied "It's not that, I'm more concerned about my safety." My friend told him. "If you are scared of a cigarette, you might be in the wrong line of work."

Hey police of America:

Understood. I just think because we are law abiding and want to show off something we take pride in, sometimes just the thought of someone having a gun or supporting the 2nd scares most. I work with a woman in her 50's who said to me that she just thought anyone who has a gun is bad.

So, what's the problem? Law abiding citizens most certainly have the right to carry a firearm and display their support for the second amendment as do I. But law abiding citizens are not the only people who will display material on their vehicle such as this. Have you ever heard of a sovereign citizen? Google it and watch the video of the two cops being murdered on the side of the road. That bulletin doesn't seem irrational in any way, just a heads up that there may be a gun in the hand of the operator of that vehicle you just pulled over....or just another law abiding gun owner who supports the constitution.

Back
Top Bottom