Are you a better driver when you carry?

It's rare for me not to carry so when i drive.carring or not,i drive at road normal speeds.that is blending in with most others,and not draw attention to myself.so i always drive the same way.

Yes, I come to complete stops at stop signs and use my blinker and nice gentle lane changes on the highway.....try not to draw police attention to myself.....

But I have to say over the years.........I'm not in a s much of a hurry to get anywhere anymore.....so I'm really just sitting back enjoying my coffee and the scenery.....

time to pass the torch to the younger guys and let them fly all over the road....I have no energy for it anymore....

doesn't it take energy to always be geared up to race down the highway tryint to anticipate some idiots move 10 car lengths ahead of you??? Then, just when you get there they change lanes cutting in front of you and more than likely don't even know you're there until you lean on the horn and make and erratic move to your right and squeeze into the space in front of him that's two car sizes too small and he jams his breaks and now the game begins.....

I can't do it anymore....plus my girls are old enough now and they tell their mother everything....LMAO!!!!

I don't know if I drive more carefully while carrying, but when I go back and forth from the range and have a trunk full of guns/ammo, then I typically drive A LITTLE BIT more carefully, but that's it.

I always drive slower...... Especially when I have to go through Mass when I'm carrying..........
LOL
Permit carriers are the most law-abiding section of the population.
Let the Dems chew on that and explain it.

I don't think I drive any slower, I will however not get pissed when some numbnut beeps his horn because I was not doing 60mph the nanosecond the light turned red. Because if this moron gets out of his vehicle and approaches me, there very well could be a problem.

Back
Top Bottom