AR57. Giving it up for the children.

Snip..

"You know, my whole goal was maybe to inspire one friend on my Facebook page to do the same thing. And maybe that friend would inspire one other person. And who knows? I totally didn't expect for this to go the way it did and as fast as it did."

... Snip

I am inspired to go shopping...

NPR's still running with it. I figured the "AR-57" = usual Journalist Superior Knowledge and Research Skills. And I've known people with worse names than Ben Dickman.

Shame. 5.7x28 is butter out of an AR. Expensive rifles, too.

I'm amazed someone who'd do a turn-in bought such an obscure/expensive rifle.

It's easy to do that when Shitberg probably paid for the thing. If you look at that guy's FB profile it looks like an empty beercan.

Also huge "tells"- theres like a fake/cheap chinese acog-like type thing on top of it, and the AFG is mounted in a place that nobody would use it. Even if this isn't a put up job, this gun was probably never fired. Why isn't he turning in the ultra killy ammo he had for it? Maybe it's because there never was any ammo....

There's an easy 75% chance this is some type of put up job by an anti gun org, and this guy works for them or
similar. They've always been trying to do this "even gun owners think these guns are too much" kind of pandering to try to suck people into their line of thinking. Sadly, in a few cases it seems to work. (at least one member posted on here how his previously pro-2A friend "turned into anti cuz parkland" blah blah. Same thing
with that guy smashing his rifle on faceplant after vegas. It's a messaging/signaling/propaganda tactic.

-Mike

It's easy to do that when Shitberg probably paid for the thing. If you look at that guy's FB profile it looks like an empty beercan.

Also huge "tells"- theres like a fake/cheap chinese acog-like type thing on top of it, and the AFG is mounted in a place that nobody would use it. Even if this isn't a put up job, this gun was probably never fired. Why isn't he turning in the ultra killy ammo he had for it? Maybe it's because there never was any ammo....

There's an easy 75% chance this is some type of put up job by an anti gun org, and this guy works for them or
similar. They've always been trying to do this "even gun owners think these guns are too much" kind of pandering to try to suck people into their line of thinking. Sadly, in a few cases it seems to work. (at least one member posted on here how his previously pro-2A friend "turned into anti cuz parkland" blah blah. Same thing
with that guy smashing his rifle on faceplant after vegas. It's a messaging/signaling/propaganda tactic.

-Mike

I can see it. They showed up and said "give me an assaulty gun - any assaulty gun" and the owner saw a chance to unload the oddball 5.7x28 sitting on his wall since god knows when?

It reminds me of a long winded fake negative testimonial on amazon.

Imagine the quantum leaps the left would take blaming these past few shootings on Trump if AK47s were used. He got them from Putin himself and put them in the shooters' hands....

AR-57 - Wikipedia

Last edited:

Imagine the quantum leaps the left would take blaming these past few shootings on Trump if AK47s were used. He got them from Putin himself and put them in the shooters' hands....

Also... zoom in on that upper. . Wtf is that?
Not a stock photo? Or is it. Ill Google it. Npr caption said it was courtesy of "the dickman"
dickmann-pics-2-d2d4782d72c0735dc442a4a36d5e3768dd4a204e-s700-c85.jpg

FN 5.7 swing-away magazines (I'm not sure what these are actually called??)
I assume they belong to this 5.7mm upper.

ar57.jpg

AR-57 - Wikipedia

Blowback, doesn't use AR magazines, bottom ejection...
Sounds like its' post-7/20 legal. I may have to buy one out of principle.

Sounds like its' post-7/20 legal.

Remember, pre- and post-7/20 are the same standard legality.

It's not that mass-ified rifles and AR platform guns are illegal, it's that the AG will tie you up and bend you over based on her 7/20 lawless expansion of an actual law.

Linguistics are important. Keep consistent and we have a chance.

I always say something to the effect of "Well, you can buy/own it under MA law, but the AG invented her own rules and you'd get in trouble"

Remember, pre- and post-7/20 are the same standard legality.

It's not that mass-ified rifles and AR platform guns are illegal, it's that the AG will tie you up and bend you over based on her 7/20 lawless expansion of an actual law.

Linguistics are important. Keep consistent and we have a chance.

I always say something to the effect of "Well, you can buy/own it under MA law, but the AG invented her own rules and you'd get in trouble"

Oh, I know. The Whore of Babylon can choke on her own definitions for all I care.

Excellent marketing for ar57.com. They have a full auto bolt and buffer also. Unfortunately they are shutdown for a factory move. Damn. Easier than converting an ugly ps90 to full auto.

Back
Top Bottom