• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Appleseed MA South Shore/Cape Cod?

JonJ

NES Member
Does anyone think they can pull off a full or mini this area? I'd be willing to help in a non-instructor capacity.

Last edited:
Jon - can you get us a range? We need a 25 meter range at least 100' wide - that should accommodate at least 25 shooters. Get us the range and we'll come.

Join up on www.appleseedinfo.org (PM Nickle your email address here so he can approve your account) and pitch in - we're an all-volunteer organization.

I will go anywhere in New England to instruct. I do need local people to find and secure ranges, though. We need 25 meters and a safe berm that we can put tens of thousands of rounds into. The wider the better (every yard wide lets us fit another shooter). Heck, it doesn't even need to be a club... it can just be a piece of land (with permission, of course).

What range were you thinking of having it at, Jon?

Jon - can you get us a range? We need a 25 meter range at least 100' wide - that should accommodate at least 25 shooters. Get us the range and we'll come.

Join up on www.appleseedinfo.org (PM Nickle your email address here so he can approve your account) and pitch in - we're an all-volunteer organization.

I will go anywhere in New England to instruct. I do need local people to find and secure ranges, though. We need 25 meters and a safe berm that we can put tens of thousands of rounds into. The wider the better (every yard wide lets us fit another shooter). Heck, it doesn't even need to be a club... it can just be a piece of land (with permission, of course).

What range were you thinking of having it at, Jon?

No where in particular. I was hoping that maybe someone knew of a range close by that would allow it without too much difficulty. My club has a rule that every guest has to have a member (non-shooting) with him when he's on the firing line. There's also a guest fee and after a certain amount of visits, the guest has to become a member. These rules would have to be waved.
I figured if someone was toying with the idea, my offer of help would push it a bit.

Ross, I am registered at the forum.

Show them the Winchendon thread and let them see people willing to sign up as members when they hear Appleseeds are coming. This wouldn't be the first time that's happened.

Back
Top Bottom