Apology to 9X21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to take this public moment to apologize to member 9X21 for my earlier nastiness. It has been pointed out to me that I have been targeting the wrong person. I checked up on this and now believe this to be the case.

I have never met 9x21 in person but believed I knew who he was. It is my belief now I had the wrong guy. I have seen a person at shoots act in an unsportsmanlike manner and have for a couple of years thought it 9x21. I was wrong. My using this forum to take out frustration on 9x21 was very wrong.

I do not expect 9x21 to forgive me. That would be asking too much. All I want is for his friends and shooting pals to understand he is not the person I was agitated with. For me to shoot before being absolutely certain of my target is unforgivable. So going forward I'll no longer post at all. I do not feel I have the right anymore. It is my only hope 9X21 is not treated by others in any kind of negative manner for my mistake. This thing I've done bothers me more than I can say.

Please give 9x21 a lot of support. He deserves it for my stupidity and misguided anger.

Sincerely, Sydney

Oh, don't be so hard on yourself, Sydney. You were probably thinking that the "9x21" monicker is me.

As one of John's shooting pals, we will continue to treat him with the same love and respect that he shares so openly and generously with us ... hmmmmmm. (Actually, I was beginning to wonder if "sydney" was John's mom.)

It is very difficult to accurately convey the "tone of voice" in forum postings. These guys, Supermoto, Noidlight, Lugnut, 9x21, etc. shoot together very often and use these same terms of endearment face-to-face when voice, body language, and facial expressions can speak volumes. But in postings, it is clear that even these close buddies can begin to wonder "did he just say what I thought he said?" Or perhaps the most classic post-posting musing is: "I wonder if he knows I was joking?" ... or even more poignant "I hope he understands that I ain't joking no more."

So in closing, what's on tap?

Sydney, it takes a big man to apologize. I only squadded with 9x21 once at the IDPA Regionals last year and found him to be a gentleman and a guy who really loves the shooting sports. He's not a bad trash talker either.

Sydney, it takes a big man to apologize. I only squadded with 9x21 once at the IDPA Regionals last year and found him to be a gentleman and a guy who really loves the shooting sports. He's not a bad trash talker either.

Yes it does take a big man to apologize.

That being said, someone willing to put on his internet tough guy pants and verbally beat down a perfect stranger is a complete ass hat in my book.

Apology accepted,
Please continue to post,
just like in shooting, be sure of your target & what is beyond.

Now back into the FRAY!

MATT, speak up!

Where the hell is Scrivener?
bring it on boys,
let's go racin'
[laugh2]
crap Mike,
if I ever shot a 1000 rounds the day before a match, [crying]
I would kick your ass!
What the hell happened to you?[wink]

Last edited:
Yes it does take a big man to apologize.

That being said, someone willing to put on his internet tough guy pants and verbally beat down a perfect stranger is a complete ass hat in my book.

Jay you talking about him or me??
heheheh

Now back into the FRAY!

MATT, speak up!

Where the hell is Scrivener?
bring it on boys,
let's go racin'
[laugh2

I have no dog in this fight. I'll let you superstar pistoleros duke it out.

You two are doing it wrong.

This is how you should apologize...

Sydney: I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you.

9x21: I'm sorry too. It's okay. No problem.

Sydney: Okay, salud. Now go home and get your f**kin' shinebox.

[troll]

You two are doing it wrong.

This is how you should apologize...

Sydney: I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you.

9x21: I'm sorry too. It's okay. No problem.

Sydney: Okay, salud. Now go home and get your f**kin' shinebox.

[troll]

Why,
I not f#@kin' sorry?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom