• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anyone want to come on a podcast and talk hunting, fishing and gear?

admcd

NES Member
(Mods, please delete this if it's a no-no)

I've been recruited to do a weekly hunting and gear podcast on a network called "Change Your POV" (www.changeyourpov.com). The network is owned by a couple of veterans who started it to talk about issues facing transitioning veterans and has grown from there.

The main focus of my show - Neophyte In The Woods - is hunting, competitive shooting, fishing gear and guns.

I'm hoping to recruit some folks to join me on the show to talk about one of those topics. I'm trying to get five or six episodes in the bag before launching.

If you're interested in joining me, please feel free to reach out to me via dm here or via email at [email protected]. I mostly record via Skype, but if you're local we could look into a face to face recording.

Thanks!

Andrew McDowell

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Last edited:
(Mods, please delete this if it's a no-no)

I've been recruited to do a weekly hunting and gear podcast on a network called "Change Your POV" (www.changeyourpov.com). The network is owned by a couple of veterans who started it to talk about issues facing transitioning veterans and has grown from there.

The main focus of my show - Neophyte In The Woods - is hunting, competitive shooting, fishing gear and guns.

I'm hoping to recruit some folks to join me on the show to talk about one of those topics. I'm trying to get five or six episodes in the bag before launching.

If you're interested in joining me, please feel free to reach out to me via dm here or via email at [email protected]. I mostly record via Skype, but if you're local we could look into a face to face recording.

Thanks!

Andrew McDowell

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
PM sent!

Back
Top Bottom