anyone wanna split some ammo with me???

1360rds (6-200bp & 160rds loose) porteguese nato .308 $100ea battle pack.
800 rds malaysian 4:1 ball/tracer in sealed ammo cans/wooden crate $100 per can

600 rds s&b commercial .55g .223 $200
800 rds IMI/Samson .55g softpoint .223 (this is really nice ammo)-make reasonable offer

guy is in NH...ill go to pick the stuff up if anyone is interested maybe we can get a discount on the whole lot of ammo???

I saw some 200 "battle packs" at the Manchester show last weekend for the same pricing. I didn't look at it as I wasn't interested but a friend who did had told me it was repackaged. Not sure if it was repackaged civilian ammo or not. I seem to remember the last Port battle packs I bought were not 200 rounds each.

Not saying it isn't good ammo but with the crazy pricing it might be worth it to check closely.

thanx for the heads up...the guy is gonna send me pics of the ammo...im more interested in the .308 than anything else but dont want it all...id take a few port and a few malaysian if anyone else in interested i nthe rest

Hi BLoodhound. I'm interested in the 600 rnds of S&B. The $200 is a tad high, so any discount available would be good. Let me know when you're going to pick it up.

Troy

Hey guys,

I have quite a lot of both the Port 308 as well as the South African 308 and Australian 308. Great ammo across the boards.

The Port does come in sealed 200 round battle packs that are green in color.
The South African comes in sealed 140 round battle packs that are tan in color.

The Aussie stuff is a bit different. It comes in 5 round packs that are sealed in plastic

Just to let you all know as well if anyone is interested I'd be willing to sell 3 of the Port sealed BP's as $90 each

If your interested in the South African I'd part with those for $63 for each BP (I've got 2 available there as well)

I'm located in Metrowest and can meet you..

-Chris

**update**

boy that was quick huh?

guy said if i take the whole lot at once he will give me a discounted price...he is going to do the math and get back to me with price and pictures...all ammo is non corrosive...he said the s&b is run of the mill commercial ammo that is all reloadable and he is trying to figure out a price for the soft point...said its very accurate and a great varmint round

personally i would want 3 bps of port...2 cans of malaysian and a few hundred rounds of the .223 softpoint

adam ma is first in line for malaysian, rockrivr for the s&b and cuda for the imi

once he gets back to me ill update again and make plans for payment and pickup (most likely at MRA, 4 seasons, collectors or ZHA)

ok here we go...

As for discounts if you take it all

Portequese .308 1360 rounds ( 6 BP’s, 160rds boxed)

Malaysian .308 600rds (3 sealed ammo cans in wooden case)

S&B .223 .55g FMJ, 30 20rd boxes 600rds total

Original asking price $1180, I’ll take $1100 cash (about 7% discount)

If you will take it all (above) I’ll offer you the 800rds .223 softpoint for an additional $400.00.

I took a look around and comparable (softpoint boat tail) ammo sells for .75-.98 per round.

Terms of sale: Cash only, face to face delivery in Southern NH within 1 week, must be 18 and provide a copy of drivers license and statement that you are not prohibited by law to possess this ammo in your state/community.

Sorry I can’t do better 1) I’m selling this because of a family hardship 2) I have a dealer friend who sells the Battle packs for $125ea and he offered to sell them for me but I really don’t want to abuse his generosity so I’m willing to settle for less.

the pics show the port in green sealed battle packs...the s&b in light blue boxes, and malaysian linked in ammo cans and the samson stuff in white and blue boxes

let me know what the deal is guys

cuda no idea if its reloadable or not...its up to you how you wanna split it...if you want it all take it...i figure i got a good enough deal on the .223 at dicks ill step back on this one!

When do you plan on doing the deal?
If I hear from my attorney (accident $$$) I could do a couple Port BP's.

[sad]I remember when I bought my M1A. $29.95/BP for Port![crying]

Blood,
We can only get that soft point stuff for $400 if he can move all the other ammo... is that correct or am I reading it wrong? If you can get it for $400 I'm in, I guess. You can't complain at $.50 a round. You're welcome to some of it if you want it... the math is easy enough to figure out. Let me know when and if it comes time

Thanks,
Tom

ok heres what i got so far for interest

blood hound - 1 can malaysian, 3 port = $400
Rockrivr1 - 600 rounds s&b .223 = $200
Adam Ma - 1 can malaysian = $100
Cuda444 = 800 rds samson .223 = $400
(cuda...Round Gun Shooter asked to split this ammo...if you guys wanna split halfsies ill back out of the .223 and you guys can pay $200 each...you make the call you spoke on it first)
MassMark - 1 can malaysian (im such a nice im gonna give you the second can i wanted!, 1 port? = either $100 or $200
Big Daddy 45acp - port???

let me know to confirm this stuff guys so i can email him back and we can get payments in order!

thanx

matt

RoundGunShooter is a stand-up guy I've had the pleasure of meeting once before. He is absolutely welcome to half the soft point stuff!

Blood, if this goes through, where are you planning on divy-ing this up? Also, how were you thinking of handling payments?

RoundGunShooter is a stand-up guy I've had the pleasure of meeting once before. He is absolutely welcome to half the soft point stuff!

Blood, if this goes through, where are you planning on divy-ing this up? Also, how were you thinking of handling payments?

Thanks for the kind words. Let me know what I need to do on this. Also, I have used that brand before and it is very nice ammo.

as soon as i get confirmation either on here or via pm that everyone has agreed to the pricing and quantities they want i will send out a message to all of you on where to send funds

i will be picking the stuff up next weekend and then we can arrange a time and place for most or all of you to pick the stuff up (either mra, 4 seasons, collectors or zha)

or if you want if any of you are going to the pumpkin shoot (sadly i cant make it) then i can give it to 1 of the members who can bring it to you there if you cant meet at 1 of the above locations (i know massmark lives across the state and round gun shooter down the cape)

is this cool with everyone??? please let me know so i can payment squared away...and someone please let me know about the last few bps of port that have no clear owner yet!

thanx

and ps...cuda...RGS is a very stand up guy!!!

Sounds good to me. I'll have to make arrangements with you to pick it up at FS or someplace similiar as I'll be using that ammo during a training class on Nov 3rd.

Thanks again for setting this up.

RGS - if we split the ammo down the middle it'd be 400 rds a piece at $.50/rd... $200 each should do the trick!

Blood - I think we are set for the 800 rounds of soft-point. Just let us know when how and where to send payment! Also, do you know whether or not these soft-points are boxed or loose? Boxed would certainly make divy-ing it up a whole lot easier...

RGS - if we split the ammo down the middle it'd be 400 rds a piece at $.50/rd... $200 each should do the trick!

Blood - I think we are set for the 800 rounds of soft-point. Just let us know when how and where to send payment! Also, do you know whether or not these soft-points are boxed or loose? Boxed would certainly make divy-ing it up a whole lot easier...

IIRC, Sampson is an Israeli ammo and boxed 20 per box. I am good for 400 rounds at the $200 cost. If you e mail your address to me, I will send you a check and you can pay Blood Hound or I can meet you and give you cash when you have the ammo.

I am headed to Harvard for their rifle match on 10-27 and could jump off 495 either on the way up or back if you have it by then.

RoundGun, your PMs are turned off. I think I may still have your email address somewhere, I'll have to check. If you read this before I manage to find your email address... just shoot me an email at [email protected] and I'll send you my address.

If you want to cut a check I'd be happy to meet up with you on the 27th if we have everything by then.

RoundGun, your PMs are turned off. I think I may still have your email address somewhere, I'll have to check. If you read this before I manage to find your email address... just shoot me an email at [email protected] and I'll send you my address.

If you want to cut a check I'd be happy to meet up with you on the 27th if we have everything by then.

E mail sent

Also, do you know whether or not these soft-points are boxed or loose? Boxed would certainly make divy-ing it up a whole lot easier...

from the pictures he sent me it looks like it all comes in 20 round boxes...and there are 5 boxes packaged together with a hunded rounds and sealed in plastic

Back
Top Bottom