Anyone using a Dillion case feeder?

Fooped

Resident HK Guru
Any of you using a Dillion casefeeder? I've been considering getting the electric one for my RL550B to speed up the process and streamline things a bit.

Any thoughts on speed increase and/or ease of use and reliability?

Thanks!

Any of you using a Dillion casefeeder? I've been considering getting the electric one for my RL550B to speed up the process and streamline things a bit.

Any thoughts on speed increase and/or ease of use and reliability?

Thanks!

I have a case feeder on my 1050 and love it. I'm not sure that a case feeder on the 550 would work as well (I own one of those too) as the machine is a little slower due to the manual indexing. I would save my monet and buy a 650.

I have a 650 with the case feeder and it's the best. Dump a bucket of brass in the top hopper and go to town.

Case feeders are wonderful and I think buying one with my Dillon was a smart choice. I couldn't tell you how much faster you will load using one, but it will save you a lot of hand work making the process much easier.

Respectfully,

jkelly

Case feeders are wonderful and I think buying one with my Dillon was a smart choice. I couldn't tell you how much faster you will load using one, but it will save you a lot of hand work making the process much easier.

Which press do you have?

I am buying a 650 for my 44 mag . I have operated mod. 650 and 1050 reloading for a local gun store. also installed several 650s for friends. A 650 can give you 500 - 750 rounds per hour ,and is the way to go .......any time I can help (DFL)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom