Anyone shooting IDPA this weekend??

I plan to shoot at Harvard Saturday and at Bass River (IDPA BUG match) on Sunday , hope to see you guys there.

Respectfully,
jkelly

I plan on attempting my SSR debut on Saturday. It's not gonna be pretty based on the tiny amount of practice I've had using a speed loader.

I'm hitting up Harvard IDPA on Saturday and Manville USPSA on Sunday.
Going to be a fun shooting weekend.

Steve

I'm booked literally every weekend through the end of October with weddings, bachelor parties and related wedding events.

I know these are my best friends but I really wish they would have picked a better time. (winter)

SUCKS

Have fun. Someone take video so I can see what I'm missing!

I plan on attempting my SSR debut on Saturday. It's not gonna be pretty based on the tiny amount of practice I've had using a speed loader.

You will do fine, I'm sure.. I show up, so the person who would have come in last doesn't.[rofl]

You will do fine, I'm sure..

We'll see. I'm comfortable shooting SSP, but SSR is a new venture.

I show up, so the person who would have come in last doesn't.[rofl]

My wife usually fills that role [wink]. I tell her, look you beat all the people who were too chicken to come out and even try. I'm proud of her for trying and she seems to enjoy it. Unfortunately my step-son's flag football season has started so she probably won't make match until the spring [sad2]

We'll see. I'm comfortable shooting SSP, but SSR is a new venture.

My wife usually fills that role [wink]. I tell her, look you beat all the people who were too chicken to come out and even try. I'm proud of her for trying and she seems to enjoy it. Unfortunately my step-son's flag football season has started so she probably won't make match until the spring [sad2]

My husband tells me the same thing.. He's proud of me just for having the guts to show up..lol I see improvement each time, so what more can I ask for.

Some videos from Saturday

My SSR debut, be kind. I have enough problems with low light in SSP, SSR is worse.

Jar shooting my M&P9 full size (really, it's the gun not his talent [wink]) Check out the great tap & rack at ~1:40.

Back
Top Bottom