Anyone know where to get Unicorn Droppings (primers) for non ass rape pricing?

I wonder if more CCI primers will be dropped throughout the day today...Anyone looking for SPP may want to keep an eye on their website. Though the 1k primer limit blows.
they may - it was 1/27th when i got there #450 and #41. with 2 packs and prices at $75 and $85 it made perfect sense, was cheaper than at the ram, actually.
with 1 pack only - not so good. so best thing is to wait for more than one kind to be there, and combine.

Last edited:
I can’t stand people who complain about the size of federal primer boxes…
We’re like, the same person.

Except I have at least 27,000 Federal primers and haven’t complained at all :)

I might have to start putting them in the attic if I get any more though.

Last edited:
Looks like the Ram raised prices on CCI primers. SPP now up to $84.99 up from $82.99. LPP SRP LRP all up too. Shit is crazy
This belongs in the clown world thread. How the prices of manufactured ammo continue to plunge, but primer prices are STILL creeping upward? Shit don’t make no sense!

This belongs in the clown world thread. How the prices of manufactured ammo continue to plunge, but primer prices are STILL creeping upward? Shit don’t make no sense!
free market - most shooters already stocked up and stopped buying, but reloaders still stock up for years to come.
varget now flies off all virtual shelves faster than the ammo used to go.

Vendor in the valley has CCI 400 SRP. Got to play the refresh game...$75 per 1k...limit of 1k..
i really dislike the #400. too soft and get pushed out/flattened badly with warmer loads. #450 is the only good kind, really. and #41

i really dislike the #400. too soft and get pushed out/flattened badly with warmer loads. #450 is the only good kind, really. and #41
I've only used them for 223/5.56 along with 30 carbine. No issues with those so far.

I use them for my match loads with no issue whatsoever. 24gr of Varget behind 77gr Nosler CC and shoot just dandy out to 600yds.

This was a 300yd target from a few weeks ago taken in pretty heavy winds.

5D4CA04E-4F64-4C65-83E1-C304C42BE925.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom