• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anyone know where to get Unicorn Droppings (primers) for non ass rape pricing?

LOL what does one do with 200K SRP Magnums beside post "Look at me!" on the internet? I have heard of subbing the SRP Magnums for SPP's but have no idea how prevalent that would be.

Meanwhile, thanks to the NES Underground I am very well stocked for my highest use primers- LRP's. Also Mrs. Mountain and I enjoyed some choice spots on the North Coast.

Fort Pickering at Low Tide
FDXs5wH.jpg

Niiice! Haven’t been down that way in Salem since college.
The poster claims he’s a high volume long distance shooter, shooting 6.5 manbun…
But I dunno. I suspect he’s prepping like primers will never come back to normal prices etc.
I mean he’s basically set for decades possibly.

Niiice! Haven’t been down that way in Salem since college.
The poster claims he’s a high volume long distance shooter, shooting 6.5 manbun…
But I dunno. I suspect he’s prepping like primers will never come back to normal prices etc.
I mean he’s basically set for decades possibly.
His grandkids can sell them and buy a country. [laugh]

stopped into KTP on way back from Portland yesterday, they had federal LR and CCI LP Magnum at $10/100, about 7 or 8 boxes of each. i then went to the used reloading area and found cci SR Mag for $5/100, and grabbed what they had.

wow is the long arm rack decimated still....

Do a karma for one. Not one box, just one single primer. See how many takers you get
Worth noting that I'm giving away some primers in the Winter Warrior iron sight postal match. Fabulous prizes (LOL) are by random drawing. Top score flexing rights only.

Somebody just dropped Federal SPP for $599,99 a case shipping and hazmat included. I'd tell you where except I can't because.... well just because.

I like his witty comments though. This crap better turn around this summer.

You f***ing wish.
So do I.
But it's not gonna happen.

The market has shown quite clearly that people will bitch about the prices - and continue to buy whatever is available.
Why should the prices drop?

You f***ing wish.
So do I.
But it's not gonna happen.

The market has shown quite clearly that people will bitch about the prices - and continue to buy whatever is available.
Why should the prices drop?
I see ammo prices dropping. If that continues, the savings for reloading diminishes. Reloading components should start dropping, eventually.

At least I hope so.

The people paying $100+ a box will eventually stop buying them. Their wife will stop that nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom