• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anyone know where to get Unicorn Droppings (primers) for non ass rape pricing?

i`ve committed a cardinal sin today. wasted 15 minutes to click on the valley site, won 4lb of varget, placed an order, then decided i have enough of it and sent an email to cancel it. and it got cancelled.
now i am afraid i have offended varget gods for an eternity.
:)

but it just got me mad to see a $215 total for an order of 4lbs. last 8lb jug was at $287 plus shipping, and now those 1lb cans at $45 each, grr.

i`ve committed a cardinal sin today. wasted 15 minutes to click on the valley site, won 4lb of varget, placed an order, then decided i have enough of it and sent an email to cancel it. and it got cancelled.

but it just got me mad to see a $215 total for an order of 4lbs. last 8lb jug was at $287 plus shipping, and now those 1lb cans at $45 each, grr.
Now say 10 Hail Mary’s….

FWIW, Cabelas has some Hodgdon powders in stock online. But apparently you can’t ship to the store in MA…have to ship to NH, ME, CT etc.

TSUSA just got a drop. They have CCI, Federal and Remington SPP. CCI and Remington are $549 and Federal is $599.

At $549 for 5k with no Hazmat and no shipping charges it almost makes me want to buy some.

TSUSA just got a drop. They have CCI, Federal and Remington SPP. CCI and Remington are $549 and Federal is $599.

At $549 for 5k with no Hazmat and no shipping charges it almost makes me want to buy some.
Plus tax but yeah...Did you buy any SPP last month when kentucky had them? It was $450 shipped for 5k Federals
There weren't any limits

Back
Top Bottom