• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anyone know where to get Unicorn Droppings (primers) for non ass rape pricing?

Someone please wake me up when CCI LRP's are available for less than $60. Many thanks.

rip_van_winkle.jpg

You might need to raise your threshold a few bucks if you don’t have time to drive to cabelas every day. That’s the only place I’ve seen them THAT low since the plandemic began.

Nah, I'll just nap more and wake up with an even longer beard.

il_570xN.1770423266_el2b.jpg

And to think that I only had 1/8" scruff back when primers were $35 per 1000.

How do you get vendors to hold at facility? I am not home to sign for packages, and when I call Fedex to hold at their ground facility, they told me not only to pound sand, but I had to buy the sand. I ended up calling the vendor to call them. This last time I asked the vendor how to hold at a facility, and they said to call fedex. So I listed my address as a Fedex Onsite at a drugstore. Getting shipped to work is not a great idea, I am in a huge building and I can see shipping dept barfing at a hazmat package. Plus they'll want a charge code
Surely there is a better way?

How do you get vendors to hold at facility? I am not home to sign for packages, and when I call Fedex to hold at their ground facility, they told me not only to pound sand, but I had to buy the sand. I ended up calling the vendor to call them. This last time I asked the vendor how to hold at a facility, and they said to call fedex. So I listed my address as a Fedex Onsite at a drugstore. Getting shipped to work is not a great idea, I am in a huge building and I can see shipping dept barfing at a hazmat package. Plus they'll want a charge code
Surely there is a better way?
Hazmat is tricky. Usually there’s an option on the tracking information page to “view options” or “manage delivery” and you can request a hold etc. But I don’t know if they’ll do that with hazmat at your local FedEx office or On-site.

Rona helped things with the contact less delivery. UPS just leaves packages at my door but I noticed FedEx wants a signature now. They told me it depends on the driver and if the location “looks” safe to leave the package unattended.

I recall 3+ years ago I was using the FedEx Ground ship center address in Ballardvale/Wilmington as the ship to address because I was never home to sign. It worked many times. Just went through security and into FedEx then give tracking number, they grab package I sign then leave.
Or actually I may have put the FedEx address in the shipping/order confirmation notes and said “please hold at xyz address”. It’s been awhile.

I got many deliveries without a signature because the driver didn't want to meet my pal. The Bullet Barn lists CCI primers as in stock and $49.00/k. The bad news is they're in Canada. A phone call confirmed that they won't ship here. Anyone have family, friends or property in Canada?

Wow...that was fast. I was just gonna buy some for a buddy (I’ve reached the @andrew1220 level of comfort with my primer stock where I can now piss off everyone else here)
Managed to grab 2k before they went out of stock. Willing to offer up 1k if you want them (and you're in a location I get them to (grin))

Back
Top Bottom