Anyone know where to get Unicorn Droppings (primers) for non ass rape pricing?

Valley of the Dolls has SRP and SPP up, limit 1, $60

Sharon telling bed time stories?

kanqewehfar11.gif

Last edited:
Definitely seems like primers are becoming more and more available. I think we've rounded the corner for now. I just don't know if the prices will drop much going forward....
$60 is still bad, but not $98 bad.

PatMcD said a vendor not seen before at Camp Perry had a 8 lb jug of Varget for $600. Bet it's still there when I arrive tomorrow. If I see that douche nozzle, I'll ask if he has any $200 primers and tell him they are going for $250 on NES.

$60 is still bad, but not $98 bad.

PatMcD said a vendor not seen before at Camp Perry had a 8 lb jug of Varget for $600. Bet it's still there when I arrive tomorrow. If I see that douche nozzle, I'll ask if he has any $200 primers and tell him they are going for $250 on NES.

I will sell that guy an 8lb jug for $500 so he can flip it for a profit. Let him know 🤣

Definitely seems like primers are becoming more and more available. I think we've rounded the corner for now. I just don't know if the prices will drop much going forward....
More foreseeable than a price drop would be getting back to managing hazmat and shipping overhead the way we used to. That just depends on supply catching up to demand without necessarily overtaking it by much.

I just ordered a brick of CCI #500's. I know I planned to hold off, but I like the vendor, and the OCD part of my mind that thinks it's pretty cool to have a primer for every bullet in stock is pleased. I was only one brick away. I was also getting tired of swinging by Cabelas in hopes of catching them after a shipment.

Sorry to hear my buddy Joe never followed up with ya.
How much were they again?
I'm $95 into each 1k (yikes) and I'm not looking to make any money on them. I figure I could either just hold onto them forever since I barely reload anything spp, or sell them if anyone finds themselves in a bind.

Am i the only one to remove the decode app ? Primer alerts just about every day for awhile now. Got tired of my phone dinging all the time ;-)
I considered it but I still had friends looking for powder and primers. They’re pretty well set now so I may disable the notifications.

Am i the only one to remove the decode app ? Primer alerts just about every day for awhile now. Got tired of my phone dinging all the time ;-)
I did it after my purchase before last. I felt a little bit weird about it, like I was an ingrate or something. :) I deleted a bunch of other things, too, because my battery life was deteriorating, even with background app refresh off (never had that on). Might be related. Might just be Apple deciding it's time for me to buy a new iPhone and self-destructing my battery to prod me to do it.

How do you set discord notifications?

I registered for the # primer thing. But I can't get discord to push notifications to my phone.

I have a funny feeling what we saw a few weeks ago was kind of a death rattle of available primers for a while.

I mentioned before that I was only buying at inflated prices because it was ‘easy’ to do so. The 8k I bought recently raised my average price per primer in my stash by 50% to almost $.05/ea, but it’s better than running out.

Get what you can, while you can and pay for it later!

How do you set discord notifications?

I registered for the # primer thing. But I can't get discord to push notifications to my phone.
On Android the Discord app itself lets you set notifications by server, you can do you @you, or permit @here / @everyone, etc. Tap/hold on the server and choose "Notifications." You can suppress certain ones, mute the server, etc.

On Android the Discord app itself lets you set notifications by server, you can do you @you, or permit @here / @everyone, etc. Tap/hold on the server and choose "Notifications." You can suppress certain ones, mute the server, etc.
Thank you, I saw that. Too bad I can't set them for a custom "@" like "@primersinstock" or whatever I prefer. It is all or nothing. Pretty lame.

Thank you, I saw that. Too bad I can't set them for a custom "@" like "@primersinstock" or whatever I prefer. It is all or nothing. Pretty lame.
Is primersinstock a role on the server? If you are given that role you should be able to do only @mentions and suppresss @everyone and @here or something similar.

If it's a channel you could set notifs to only ping you for that channel.

Back
Top Bottom