Anyone kids play the Skylanders game? (mods please move)

so santa brought my 6yo the Skylanders game starter set for the Wii, anyone else have experience with this? it's an interesting concept and an amazing racket....you get a little plastic stone dish that connects to the game console and some little statue figure guys that are characters for the game. you decide what character to be in the game by putting him on the dish (the "portal") and he shows up in the game; when one gets killed you pop on another or if you're out you have to start the level over. it's a fun game, I've helped him beat a few levels since xmas; but damn what a racket. the starter set came with 3 characters and after getting all 3 killed at the end part of a level and having to start over multiple times the boy was asking when we could go get more characters [thinking]...of course there are like 25 of these things and they're like $9 a pop, and the best ones are impossible to find and being horded/price gouged [angry].

oh well, if anyone has an "Ignitor" figure they don't use anymore drop me a PM [laugh]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom