Anyone Hunting at Camp Edwards today???

Hey all.. I was on orders today working out at the base and got sent up to the range area on Gibbs Road. There were at least 20 guys out there hunting deer Im guessing. Saw shotguns and Blackpowder guns. Anyone out there when i drove by in the front end loader???? Go further northwest.... LOL

EVAN, im on the base tomorrow. Dont know if Ill be out on the ranges, but what time you gonna be there? If you can go northwest along the powerlines, I have seen deer trails up that way... I dont know the open areas.

I'm going to get there in the morning around 5:00 or 5:AM, do they serve breakfast at Otis fish and game? and will i have a probelm bringing my hunting knife into the base on my hip?. I'm basically scouting tomorrow and my shotgun is tagging along just in case i have a chance shot at a buck. later this week around Friday and Saturday look real good because of the cold temps.

Last edited:
As a matter of practice, i dont recomend walking in with it, but i dont know that there is anything illegal bout it

Back
Top Bottom