Anyone hitting the range tomorrow?

I'm gonna head out to HSC tomorrow afternoon to put a few hundred rounds downrange (rain or shine) to celebrate the victory... I promised myself I'd do it if Brown pulled through.

Yeah, I'l be checking the zero on the AR. Because marksmanship is a perishable skill.
Just in case Senator Brown isn't seated in a timely manner.

You know, just to be sure. [wink]

I'm heading out Thursday, I've a trunk load of Coakley yard signs that will be perfect for zeroing in the Millett red dot on my 590A1 [smile]

The lady has a term paper to write, but I think I'll be getting some late night range work in at the MRA tonight.

Wow...I was starting to think nobody else here were members of LSA. Wish I could join you.

Might be a bit of a drive for you. It's off exit 2 on the Pike amidst the roving bands of injuns [wink].

A good time was had by all! Lots of good banter and fun with guns. Mark was nice enough to let me put my dirty mitts on some of his fantastic lead dispensers and I've got a hankerin' for a new-fangled rifle now. Also finally got to put a few rounds through my AK, and found that it's a pretty accurate rifle, as well as having a very nice trigger. (who'd-a-thunk it?) [cheers] Thanks, Mark!!

(btw - "Cowboys & Injuns" is totally outdated. Aren't we all playing "Infidels and UN Peacekeepers" now? [wink])

The lady has a term paper to write, but I think I'll be getting some late night range work in at the MRA tonight.

I was at the MRA to give Mr. Brown my own little 21 gun salute (actually it was a 4 gun salute) last night. I have lots of ammo left that was designated for yesterday's outing (brought a guest who took LONG to shoot)...so I may take another trip up there tonight, myself.

Back
Top Bottom