• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anyone have experience with USCCA ?

One of the lawyer types on here talked about their coverage having holes big enough to drive a truck through and also the language used to describe the personal defense insurance as potentially hurting someone's case in a defensive situation. There are better forms of insurance which provide better coverage and won't give a career padding DA a murderboner for jacking up a honest citizen.

One of the lawyer types on here talked about their coverage having holes big enough to drive a truck through and also the language used to describe the personal defense insurance as potentially hurting someone's case in a defensive situation. There are better forms of insurance which provide better coverage and won't give a career padding DA a murderboner for jacking up a honest citizen.
Exactly what i was thinking! Thank you for your response.

I think Second Call Defense offers the most comprehensive services and coverage. It is managed exclusively by gun rights defense attorneys and advocates. Second Call Defense is backed by the NRA endorsed insurance program and administered by Lockton Affinity, LLC.

For more info:
http://www.secondcalldefense.org/?affiliate=20084

If you join via the website you get a rebate of your first month payment.

I was a member for a couple years. I liked the magazine and website and forum but they hounded me to buy/ contribute so much that it bordered on NRA harassment.Ultimately I decided it wasn't worth the price to me.

Thanks for the feedback- was hoping the insurance question had been addressed.

Back
Top Bottom