• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anyone have a glock/universal sight tool in Framingham area

Turns out the shitty plastic sights on a Gen4 G19 don't like 1-handed reloads. I ordered some much needed trijicon HDs but would like to avoid spending money on a sight tool once and having to make adjustments at home on a vice with a punch and them verify them at the range.

Thanks in advance.

Mike

Sent from my cell phone with a tiny keyboard and large thumbs...

Thanks guys, I may take you up on that.

I have a punch set but I was worried that the shock may damage the tritium viles as I wasnt sure if they were designed for that much lateral shock. I also didnt want to have to drag a vice to the range to make sure they were zerod properly, though I suppose if I center it with a caliper it should be good.

MFS thanks a lot! Ill probably swing by just to check out your place as I've never been by. You dont stock the GL101Ys by any chance do you? If you had the trijicon HDs in yellow Id cancel my amazon order and buy from you.

Mike

As expected I got some great responses from NES members!

Thanks as always guys. I'm essentially waiting to see if the thing ever ships from Amazon at this point.

Mike

Thanks guys, I may take you up on that.

I have a punch set but I was worried that the shock may damage the tritium viles as I wasnt sure if they were designed for that much lateral shock. I also didnt want to have to drag a vice to the range to make sure they were zerod properly, though I suppose if I center it with a caliper it should be good.

MFS thanks a lot! Ill probably swing by just to check out your place as I've never been by. You dont stock the GL101Ys by any chance do you? If you had the trijicon HDs in yellow Id cancel my amazon order and buy from you.

Mike

We don't have that particular model in stock. We have several models by Trijicon and Ameriglo but unfortunately not that specific one

No worries, figured Id ask. Ill just hope my Amazon order ships when it says ita going to then. Ive read a lot of good thjngs about them.

Mike

Back
Top Bottom