Anyone going shooting in Central Mass Saturday morning?

I am just looking for some company providing that this crappy weather improves.

Edit: What I mean by Central MA is somewhere between Worcester and Springfield. I know that for some that's Western Mass. [wink]

I am just looking for some company providing that this crappy weather improves.

Edit: What I mean by Central MA is somewhere between Worcester and Springfield. I know that for some that's Western Mass. [wink]

I won't be able to this weekend but possibly next weekend if you want.
Does your club allow non members to shoot and if so is there a fee and what is it? Thank you.

I won't be able to this weekend but possibly next weekend if you want.
Does your club allow non members to shoot and if so is there a fee and what is it? Thank you.

Here is the club's bylaw regarding quests:

Article 9: Guests

Guests will be allowed to use the facilities one (1) times per calendar year accompanied by a Club Member. On the second visit they will either join the club or they will not be able to use the facilities.

I am not really sure how strictly enforced this rule is. I've taken my dad shooting several times an nobody had said anything.

BTW, next weekend is most likely out. If the weather is nice on Saturday I will be going to the Cape.

Appealing? Yes. The proximity is less than optimal. I assumed (in error) that you were south of Worcester. Palmer is too far in the wrong direction. All the gun shops are in the other direction! [smile]

I am located south west of Worcester and the club I belong to is 20 miles from my house.

Back
Top Bottom