Anyone from Holbrook or know about their LTC guidelines

I am considering moving to holbrook. Does anyone know how lienent the licensing officer is as far as issueing a no restriction class A or machine gun license. I live in Weymouth and no civilian unless LE will be issued an all lawfull purposes. So if you could let me know how they are in holbrook that would be great (kind of sux choosing where you live depending on a LTC[wink]).....Note i already have a ltc but with restrictions of employment

My best recommendation is to pay a visit to the Holbrook PD and talk with them. Best way to determine if they will re-issue early, issue a MG card, etc.

Since you don't live there, you have nothing to lose and nothing bad will happen to you for asking up front.

yea i plan on doing that. i figurd id get some imput from people who possibly have experience with licensing here or know someone who does. My bf is a police officer in the bordering town so hopefully that will help a little.

I live in Holbrook.

Got my LTC-A ALP on a first time application. Took about 2 months. The PD here was very accommodating.

I think you will find Holbrook much easier to deal with than Weymouth. I know of a couple people from Holbrook w/ their license and they had 0 issues. Its a very different process than Weymouth.

i lived in holbrook for 34 years and moved a few years agofurther south. you should have no problem getting a class a ltc.the cop that does it is a good guy,but i think hes been out on leave for a while now and might still be.i haev freinds that have been waiting a long time.

Back
Top Bottom