Anyone experience problems ordering AR parts?

wheelgun

NES Member
I tried to order a new AR upper from one of the tier-1 manufacturers today. This was an UPPER not a lower. When I tried to check out a message popped up "We don't ship to Massachusetts". As a test I tried to order a rail.... same message.

This is really bad when supposedly big gun rights supporters cave on even supplying parts. I wrote them an email for what it's worth.

No it's not BCM. But it's a manufacturer of top quality parts, with top notch customer service and a large presence on major sites like AR15.com. I won't mention their name until I give them a chance to respond to the email I sent them. I explained the details of the ban here, maybe (I doubt it) they'll realize their mistake and change their policy.

BCM wouldn't ship me anything so I went with Geissele. Loved the rail so much I bought a trigger too.

No it's not BCM. But it's a manufacturer of top quality parts, with top notch customer service and a large presence on major sites like AR15.com. I won't mention their name until I give them a chance to respond to the email I sent them. I explained the details of the ban here, maybe (I doubt it) they'll realize their mistake and change their policy.

Implying that a gun manufacturer did absolutely no research and just decided to stop selling to an entire state without understanding the law?

I'm betting it's Palmetto. Or if they were serious about the top quality parts Noveske/Daniel Defense (though I haven't heard of them not shipping parts :)

I tried to order a new AR upper from one of the tier-1 manufacturers today. This was an UPPER not a lower. When I tried to check out a message popped up "We don't ship to Massachusetts". As a test I tried to order a rail.... same message.

This is really bad when supposedly big gun rights supporters cave on even supplying parts. I wrote them an email for what it's worth.

It's worth nothing and will be deleted before it's even finished being read.

Out the manufacturer. You will find out they are already well known to not ship to MA is my bet.

Out them already. Though for what it's worth, I just inbounded a shit ton of parts for my new .458 SOCOM bolt action upper and had absolutely no problems with anywhere I ordered from.

Just waiting on my quarterly bonus to come in so I can order the BCG and be done.

I learned my lesson a long time ago. Massachusetts sucks. I pick up parts in person, out of state. One very large, well known mail order wouldn't even send me a Hogue grip for my AR. A fricken rubber grip!

Out them already. Though for what it's worth, I just inbounded a shit ton of parts for my new .458 SOCOM bolt action upper and had absolutely no problems with anywhere I ordered from.

Just waiting on my quarterly bonus to come in so I can order the BCG and be done.

You doing a build thread? Would love to see some pics and details on the build!

Manufacturer. Not implying there are 20 of them, just that you've used up four questions.
You've never played 20 questions? :)

Actually, I've never played 20 questions but I think asking if it was a manufacturer or reseller is a pretty good question. It sets the guidelines for the rest.

This may have nothing to do w state of residence. i wouldnt sell you an upper either.

From left to right - the progression of my feelings about this guessing game thread.

jQg8Vml.png

:emoji_tiger:

Sounds like another butthurt Ma. resident thread.

It sucks for MA, but sadly, there will come a day when the same liberal-gun-hating laws will start to be heavily pushed and may actually gain ground in NH.
Just take a look at recent movements in VT & ME (we are getting surrounded and it is seeping-in everywhere.....).

Back
Top Bottom