• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anyone experience problems ordering AR parts?

"Our web page software unfortunately doesn't let us pick and choose what items we can sell in certain states, it only lets us pick yes or no for certain states. Give us a call and we can get you set up no problem at all."

Credit for coming back and sharing the info. Seems like a dumb way to lose potential business from certain States though. They could've added a line on the checkout page requesting the customer call them to order if they are from said States, instead of a full embargo online. I'm still amazed these AR companies along with many of those Rainier types can stay in business with the prices they charge. $400 BCG!!! I'll go be poor somewhere else.

While its best to wait and see if a company will screw you. I hwet the urge to just expect it.

I juat receive an order that was missing expensive item and the company reshipped what i was missing.. days later i notice the beehive bodies are split and cracked all the way through.. i was pretty frustrated, i hate having to go through the motions with orders. I shot them an email with photos. I received a call the next day, wanting photos of the inside to show the cracks coming through.. said craxking is normal after years but it shpuldnt crack right away or all the way through Just surface cracking..they havent said theyd send replacement but they seemed genuinely concerned and that they have to go throughtheir imventory and ,akwsure noone else receives 5hr, andtill they sit awhile? My guess was the wood wasnt drycombimed with with shipping issues.

I ordered 6 hive bodies i received 5, one of which was broken..then two days later 2 of them are splitting badly.. i was a receipt for dissapointment..

Fortunately the company "pierco" is a big name and i went with them over "saving"a few dollars or going used.

Moral of the story is if you try to buy from good people and plan ahead you wont have as many problems/concerns.
Fortunately i won't have me bees for 3+week because i had weather concerns. There is plenty of time to iron out the issues.

Glad everything worked out for you

Grow a pair and just tell us who it is; this thread is utterly useless otherwise. What are you afraid of?

Funny this guy saying grow a pair when he refused to sell me a gun and I have a bunch of positive feed back.

And I am a gun dealer he didn't believe me and I even told him he could check with other dealers to make sure I was on the up and up.

But instead he started to cry and took his ball home OMG suck it up butter cup and put on your big boy pants and come play LMOA

Funny this guy saying grow a pair when he refused to sell me a gun and I have a bunch of positive feed back.

And I am a gun dealer he didn't believe me and I even told him he could check with other dealers to make sure I was on the up and up.

But instead he started to cry and took his ball home OMG suck it up butter cup and put on your big boy pants and come play LMOA
Are you still so butt-hurt that I didn't want to do a straw sale that you're going to derail an unrelated thread? Oh, and I DID check with other dealers - both of them told me not to proceed with the sale.

By the way, I sold that gun to a very nice NES member the same week you threw a tantrum for more money than you were offering so I really couldn't care less that you're still pissy about it a month later. Move on with your life bud.

No not hurt just think it was funny telling someone to grow a pair and not be scared but you were Lol

No cyber stocking just happened to be reading this post and saw so I commented.

It's all good you can not sell or sell to any one you want for and reason you want.

I just think its funny people dont know the law and think they do when there clueless and I am sure anyone you ask didnt know the whole story and are just going off what you say so if I only had one side of the store I would tell you not to go through with the sale either.

Don't think I am mad or bitter I am only joking around and don't get mad at any thing.

I saved that money and bought a CZ Scorpion pistol instead.

Last edited:
d8c.gif

I didn't read the whole thread because I got tired playing the guessing game after the first page. There are plenty of major manufacturer that wont sell jack or squat to MA, but there are plenty of retailers online that carry the full line of these companies parts and accessories. Also most FFL's/gunsmiths can order parts from who ever if there is really something you are having trouble ordering directly.
It sucks to have to do end run around bullshit, but you can still generally get everything you want with a little leg work and/or google-fu.

I didn't read the whole thread because I got tired playing the guessing game after the first page. There are plenty of major manufacturer that wont sell jack or squat to MA, but there are plenty of retailers online that carry the full line of these companies parts and accessories. Also most FFL's/gunsmiths can order parts from who ever if there is really something you are having trouble ordering directly.
It sucks to have to do end run around bullshit, but you can still generally get everything you want with a little leg work and/or google-fu.

Honestly, you don't even have to do all that much leg work. Order from a retailer, rather than directly from the manufacturer, and you're probably gonna save some $$$. Most of the manufacturers I've seen are selling their shit directly for more than some retailers, and the retailers usually have better sales prices to boot. Point in case, one large retailer had Geissele triggers discounted more than Geissele themselves did when they had the big trigger sale not that long ago.

No not hurt just think it was funny telling someone to grow a pair and not be scared but you were Lol

No cyber stocking just happened to be reading this post and saw so I commented.

It's all good you can not sell or sell to any one you want for and reason you want.

I just think its funny people dont know the law and think they do when there clueless and I am sure anyone you ask didnt know the whole story and are just going off what you say so if I only had one side of the store I would tell you not to go through with the sale either.

Don't think I am mad or bitter I am only joking around and don't get mad at any thing.

I saved that money and bought a CZ Scorpion pistol instead.

Oh the Humanity.....[crying][crying][crying][crying][crying][rofl] How long have you been lurking to finally piss on Kalash? Epic, Epic I say!

Back to our regularly scheduled program...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom