Anyone doing any kind of USPSA or IDPA Practice this weekend? - Another Newbie

I'm with MLABoss and I think I'll be headed out tomorrow from 2-5pm if anyone is interested in an impromptu session. I don't have an IPSC targets yet but we have lots of cardboard. :)

I'm with MLABoss and I think I'll be headed out tomorrow from 2-5pm if anyone is interested in an impromptu session. I don't have an IPSC targets yet but we have lots of cardboard. :)

I'll see you at the pits! I have a couple target stands, wood, cardboard, and standard silhouette targets. Not quite IPSC targets, but they'll do.

After some feedback from the club these weekend practice sessions will need to be for HSC members only unless non-club members are brought in as guests with a specific member. Hopefully if these go well with a small group this could become a standing alternative to the Wed night practices but that will certainly be farther down the road. For now however all HSC members are cordially invited, and per club policy, may bring a guest - but we can't have an "open gate" style attendance at this point in time.

I completely understand the club's concerns on this and I take full responsibility if anyone feels slighted in any way: Anyone wishing to attend who isn't an HSC member but wants to see what IPSC is all about should PM me and I'll be glad to have you out as a guest at some point.

Sorry for any confusion, as I said, any aggravation should be directed at me.

~Brad

No worries Brad, HSC is right about the membership requirement. If I was member I might wonder what does membership mean if non-members can come and shoot almost anytime. For me the weekends just added opportunity because my schedule rotates and I can't go on Wednesdays for a month at a time. So alternating the weekends in was a way to get some time in more freqntly. HSC is very generous with non-members already. Might just be time to join.

Thanks for trying and putting these together!!!!

See you at some events this summer!!!

Once you get past the initiation, harvard membership is downright cheap for the awesome facilities you get to use.
Once i finally joined, i wondered why i waited so long.

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk

Once you get past the initiation, harvard membership is downright cheap for the awesome facilities you get to use.
Once i finally joined, i wondered why i waited so long.

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk

Your right, I like HSC, have shot there and people have been really great.

I live on the coast, so the travel time over and back, has had me debating whether to join or not. It's not really close enough of a place that I could just head out to shoot a few rounds and spend an hour.

But still maybe worth the membership, going back and forth on it.

I won't be able to make it this weekend, but please keep me on the list or to PM when you are setting up another.
I will also extend my hand to a non-member as my guest for one of the practices. Thanks for the updates.

Back
Top Bottom