• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anyone create Outlook contact groups of all MA Senators/Reps. email addresses?

Hello all,

I have been writing emails to my Senator and Representative each day but it came to mind that it might be helpful to also cc all other Senators and Representatives on these communications. However, that would require entering/copying all the email addresses into the Outlook contact group and was wondering if anyone has already created these groups and wouldn't mind sharing them with me before I go ahead with putting them together?

Thank you and keep up the good fight!

Great idea, thanks. Clicking on the link just now returns this message, though:

attachment.php

Am I doing something wrong?

Attachments

• Google message.jpg
    Google message.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 93
What we need is an automatic pestering system. One day when I have time...

https://zapier.com/zapbook/zaps/2809/send-a-daily-email-with-gmail/

Send daily emails with Gmail

[FONT=&amp]Use Zapier to automatically send daily email messages with Gmail. With this integration, you choose a daily schedule and write a Gmail message, and Zapier will then send that email daily at the time that you nominate. It's a great way to remind yourself of things you have to do each day, share info automatically, and more.
How It Works

1. Pick a time each day that you want to generate the Gmail message.
  2. Zapier sends that Gmail message automatically at that time each day.
What You Need

• A Gmail account
[/FONT]

It should be fixed.

There is a column called group.
If it says "Thanks" they were on that signed the letter
to the AG asking her to stand down on her interpretations.

the other values put people in random groups for loadbalancing contact via coordinated outreach efforts. So they can all feel the heat.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom