Anyone care to share their .CSV file?

Just got the Baofeng UV-5R and was wondering if anyone was willing to share their .CSV file from Chirp so I can see how its setup? I am a novice in every sense of the word when it comes to setting this up.

Thanks in advance

Sure. I'm in Topsfield so some of the 2M and 70cm repeaters in my file are with reach. My file also has the NOAA weather, FRS and GMRS frequencies...just for listening since it technically isn't legal to transmit on those frequencies with the Baofeng.

PM your email and I'll send it to you.

I just ordered one of these as well but it has not arrived yet from amazon. I live in the Fall River area. If anyone has a file of this area as well that would be a big help I am sure. Sounds like any file may help setting it up .

I have not done much research other than what model to order etc so I am completely green. Any help is appreciated.

I'll share mine, too - I'm in the process of editing the "stock" file for the marine frequencies so that I can load them into the UV-5r and have the frequency labels show up better - the current file is not sorted by channel number and also uses up to 9 digits to describe the channel - and that truncates it to uselessness on the Baofeng's 7 digit display. [frown]

PM me your email address.

Back
Top Bottom