Anybody else got a 10/22 fetish?

Here are mine. One looks flashy one looks like those made famous by Alphonse Gabriel one hunts squirrels two play together and one is vewy vewy quiet.

pic1.jpg

how do you like the tommygun setup?
i was looking into those, but didn't find too
many reviews. nice collection

garyz

Nice collection.
I've been looking at parts for months. I only fear it will be an expensive project once I get one...

Nice collection! I built one flashy, still not done. I'd like to pick up another for a super stock build, but I'm having too much fun with my 20" Marlin 60 and decided that needs some love first.

how do you like the tommygun setup?
i was looking into those, but didn't find too
many reviews. nice collection

garyz

Works fine. The only thing I thought sucked is the finned barrel does not come with the kit. how can you have a Thompson without one? I had to buy that separate. Then the barrel was threaded and I had to epoxy the muzzle brake on as to facilitate access to the threads to attach a suppressor.

I don't like they sell the kit without a barrel the barrel can be bought from ( http://www.tacticalinc.com/blued-fi....html?osCsid=b3d8baaf3dce7971fb14a65ee0ba7fb0 ) but that added another 150 to the cost. But I have spent much more for much less when it comes to firearms.

How well does the gatlin gun duo work?

I heard mixed revues about them. However I must say I have had no problems. I will say that there where feeding problems when ram line mags where used. When Butler Creek steel lip mags or my fav the Tacticalinc I have no problems. Of course there is a bad round in the bulk boxes now and again.

Just when you think you've seen it all somebody whips out a gatling 10/22.

Back
Top Bottom