Any word on the M&P45?

Nothing that I have heard. I was going to ask the same thing in the other thread. I keep checking the Four Seasons website to see if they change their message plus I have my name on one and my dealer said he would call as soon as he finds out.

I hate this state...[frown]

Yes: I spoke to Carl at Four Seasons when I wanted to place my order:

They were cleared to sell last Wednesday and sent out the email stating that you could reserve one in the first shipment: However, no more than 15 minutes later, S&W called and indicated that no sales could be made until they "ironed out" a few more compliance issues.

[rolleyes] I think the AG Orifice is on that email list [angry]

I gave up for now on the M&P. Got my deposit back and spent it on a S&W .460 hand cannon.[smile]

I'll wait until the MA AG gets its head out of its posterior on this one. Talk about having the rug pulled out from under you.[thinking]

Yes: I spoke to Carl at Four Seasons when I wanted to place my order:

They were cleared to sell last Wednesday and sent out the email stating that you could reserve one in the first shipment: However, no more than 15 minutes later, S&W called and indicated that no sales could be made until they "ironed out" a few more compliance issues.

[rolleyes] I think the AG Orifice is on that email list [angry]

I think he meant any "new" word on the situation. [wink]

Back
Top Bottom