Any stores have Ruger PC Carbines?

kalash

NES Member
I've been looking around at local stores and none seem to have the PC Carbines in stock. Anyone have a lead on them?

If it is 9mm, it is unavailable. Covid + Riots = no 9mm, no 12g, etc.

Sig is saying mid/late july before they ship any more p365. Anything you dig into is totally backordered. It will be months (or longer) before supply starts returning to normal.

Ruger PCC is a high demand gun and sold out early in COVID and did not wait for the riots.

Try calling Bob's in Webster or Tombstone in East Brookfield.
I know someone who got one last fall somewhere in Hartford area.

I've been looking around at local stores and none seem to have the PC Carbines in stock. Anyone have a lead on them?

IIRC, I saw a few at Renaissance Firearms in Barrington NH a few weeks ago.
It's worth giving them a call, they have a very nice and diverse selection of stuff there.

I’ve seen a number advertised on the Facebook pages of area shops as recent as yesterday. Southern Nh mostly. State line, next level and maybe a couple mass ones too. Get on the phone

I can't imagine Ruger would be very interested in this, but does anyone make a PCC that'll take M&P mags?
Suddenly wishing I had access to the Glock adapter and magazines for M&P, XD, etc. so I could produce the STLs so folks could print their own...

ETA. Actually, no, I'm serious. If anyone sends me whichever adapter they're not using in their Ruger PCC and some sample mags they'd like to use in it, I can start to knock out some models that we can print and test.

Until then...here's how somebody else solved it:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13ZetRPw404

Last edited:
A group buy? Now? Have you been sleeping under a bridge since, the beginning of March or so?

Every FFL, Distributor, gun retailer would be like:
I try not to laugh at the clearly mentally deficient.

My primary distributor has just over 1000 SKUs for 9mm semi auto handguns. They normally have ~600 of these SKUs in stock and ~100 of the SKUs they have at least 50 pieces in stock.

During COVID this got as low as 100 SKUs in stock and only 10 with 50 plus pieces in stock. Then the rioting started.

Right now, this instant, they have 6 SKUs in stock and 2 of them they have 50+. But the 6 they have in stock are all stupid. 2 high end CZs, high end Kahr commemorative (lol. high end kahr), Sig P210, custom shop ruger 1911 and a random 1911. That is it.

We can do a group buy on the CZ SP-01 Shadow Dual-Tone. How does that sound?

Some of my other distributors have a little more in stock like lots of S&W M&P crap or some taurus or ...

But people can wish

I thought the firearms manufacturers are in a lull. The Saeilo (Kahr) plant parking lot is pretty empty most days. Didn't the gun companies all have layoffs and closings? Sure seems they did not come back.

Back
Top Bottom