Any shops in MA plan on stocking these?

Minus 22rd mag, of course.

http://atlanticfirearms.com/programming/expand.asp?Prodid=477

ETA: better pic added (pic borrowed from Jensen Gun Broker listing)...
pix1191981109.jpg

Last edited:
Zero Hour has 3 on order but they all have been spoken for at this time.
I'm trying to order another 3 but they keep putting the date of delivery forward.
I will try and post when they come in.

I got a couple of Bobcats in 9mm......................

Does anybody happen to know if that is a proprietary mag and if so can anything pre-ban be modified to fit it. It seems kind crappy to have such a sweet looking .22 and be limited 10 rounder's for it. Almost better off with a pre-ban 10/22 modified to be tacticool.

The GSG-5 is a new production firearm (made in Germany by German Sport Guns), so no standard capacity mags available to those of us in ban states. The firearm isn't compatible with any other magazine and I doubt it would be possible or realistic to modify an existing magazine, but who knows. Being limited to 10rds does suck, but I still plan on getting one.

The GSG-5 is a new production firearm (made in Germany by German Sport Guns), so no standard capacity mags available to those of us in ban states. The firearm isn't compatible with any other magazine and I doubt it would be possible or realistic to modify an existing magazine, but who knows. Being limited to 10rds does suck, but I still plan on getting one.

Hey nanerclip
are they shipping with or are ten rounders even available? I might have to put this on my want list.

Last edited:
For ban state residents, they will be shipping with 10 rounders. The importer will be bringing in extra mags (10rd and 22rd caps) which I'm sure will be available through various distributers.

Back
Top Bottom