Any professional shooting classes coming up?

For USPSA/IDPA specifically? I know many of the well know shooters and great trainers offer classes throughout the year... sometimes they'll do classes anywhere if there is interest. Anyone aware of classes coming up this new year? I've done some at Sig but they were mostly beginner type stuff and not specific to action shooting sports.

The last couple years, the crew out at Westfield arranged for Todd Jarrett to teach. Several posters on the board took Todd's class this year. Class size isn't big. The class has been in the spring.

The last couple years, the crew out at Westfield arranged for Todd Jarrett to teach. Several posters on the board took Todd's class this year. Class size isn't big. The class has been in the spring.

Dan- I've heard is is a good teacher too. If there is anyone I could get in touch with that may be setting this up- please send me a PM.

Thanks

..., I just don't like his face. [wink]
Now that's just because he did not like your pistol.

My only complaint about the class ( besides the rainy weather) was I felt there were too many students - however - with that said - I feel Todd did an excellent job - he is a very good teacher.

I have also heard that Manny Bragg puts on a great class - check out http://www.frankgarciausa.com/uta/calendar.html .

Now that's just because he did not like your pistol.

My only complaint about the class ( besides the rainy weather) was I felt there were too many students - however - with that said - I feel Todd did an excellent job - he is a very good teacher.

I have also heard that Manny Bragg puts on a great class - check out http://www.frankgarciausa.com/uta/calendar.html .

Dave, Add me to the list of interested parties.

Lugnut,
It looks like you got put in charge of setting up a class. There are others besides Todd for classes. Manny Bragg is supposed to be good, as per GTO Shooter. I don't know if Dave Sevigny teaches or not, but, he may be a candidate too. The guys in Vermont had Max Michel and Travis Tomase a couple years ago too.

Lugnut,
It looks like you got put in charge of setting up a class. There are others besides Todd for classes. Manny Bragg is supposed to be good, as per GTO Shooter. I don't know if Dave Sevigny teaches or not, but, he may be a candidate too. The guys in Vermont had Max Michel and Travis Tomase a couple years ago too.

I've heard Manny and Sevigny are awesome too. I've met Manny at a match and he is very friendly. I don't know if the class in VT Max and Travis happened. I think it may have fallen through. I think they would be great as well.

I'd take another class in a minute. However, the one class with Todd set me up with enough to work on for quite a while. I haven't completed all the homework yet.

Matt does well in the matches he shoots in, but, he doesn't have that many majors. He also hasn't won a major. Give him a few years.

Eat your hearts out!

Some of my past instructors - eat your hearts out guys!

IMG_2045.jpg

Lisa Munson

IMG_2069.jpg

Kay Miculek

IMG_2073.jpg

Kippi Leatham, Julie Goloski

IMG_2049.jpg

Jerry Miculek

Dave, what about Matt Burkett? I spoke with him earlier this year and was trying to set something up but then my son was born and everything changed.

I got a response from Sevigny- too busy all of 09. Jarrett didn't respond to my voicemail. I haven't pursued anyone else yet.

Back
Top Bottom