Any info on this handgun?

The guy that live in the house behind me asked me if I know anyone that wanted to buy this handgun. It is a Tanfoglio TZ-75 9mm improted by F.I.E. It is a clone of the CZ-75. I didn't know if anyone has shot one of these. He is asking $275. It seems like a good price but I haven't see one of these guns before. Any info would be good. Thanks

DSC03167.jpg

DSC03168.jpg

KINSON, Nice gun. I'd jump on that quick! The CZ and its clones are good reliable pistols.

If you don't want to buy it, I'd be interested.

Bill

There might even be some collectable value to it. All of the current Tangfolio pistols are imported by EAA, called the Witness, and look completely different (rounded trigger guard, frame mounted safety, straight slide release, and rounded hammer). I've got one of the .45's, and it's probably my favorite pistol to shoot. For $275 I'd jump all over that (I paid $400 for mine).

DSCN0141.jpg

Well congrats on a nice gun. And you stole it. Make sure when your neighbor sobers up that he remembers the price he set <G>

Tanfoglio

The guy that live in the house behind me asked me if I know anyone that wanted to buy this handgun. It is a Tanfoglio TZ-75 9mm improted by F.I.E. It is a clone of the CZ-75. I didn't know if anyone has shot one of these. He is asking $275. It seems like a good price but I haven't see one of these guns before. Any info would be good. Thanks

DSC03167.jpg

DSC03168.jpg

I bought one years ago used for $200.00.It is a great shooter ,however I had to get a new front sight because the front one kept flying off during recoil.I also have a problem with it now because the mag sometimes wants to fall out during recoil.Not sure if its the gun or the mag itself.It prob is the mag.Outside of that,it shoots very well and the double action on mine is very smooth.

I bought one years ago used for $200.00.It is a great shooter ,however I had to get a new front sight because the front one kept flying off during recoil.I also have a problem with it now because the mag sometimes wants to fall out during recoil.Not sure if its the gun or the mag itself.It prob is the mag.Outside of that,it shoots very well and the double action on mine is very smooth.

Are you using a Tangfolio mag, or a CZ mag?

Back
Top Bottom