Any Guns in the car? (humor)

I know I've seen this before on here, so yes a dupe, but may be long enough ago that it's grandfathered as a non-dupe [laugh]

Yup, it's a double-dupe from May 23rd of 2019:

Reminds me of crossing the Canadian border with a group of shooters on the way to a match in Canada, eh?.

Reminds me of an old Steven Wright joke where he's crossing the border into Canada and is asked "Do you have any guns?" and he replies "What do you need?"

Reminds me of an old Steven Wright joke where he's crossing the border into Canada and is asked "Do you have any guns?" and he replies "What do you need?"
Three of us in the car including the now infamous Matt Burkett back in 1992. Usual gun question - my answer was "give us a minute and I'll tell you how many" then I asked everyone in the car and gave the answer the Canada customs guy. Significant confusion when we produced the proper paperwork to bring handguns in with us, but very polite treatment. Not to be confused with the situation at the Toronto airport where the customs officer pointed one of our guns at another customs agent while checking out the red dot and yelling "hey, look at this".

... Not to be confused with the situation at the Toronto airport where the customs officer pointed one of our guns at another customs agent while checking out the red dot and yelling "hey, look at this".
BTW, something occurred to me yesterday,
and this seems as lame a place as any to share it.
smith-wesson-10048__74295.1513113366.jpg

That's right, at some point the gun grabbers will say,
"Federal agents blinded by rioters wielding balloon-popping green hand lasers?
We can totally solve this problem by banning guns with spotting lasers.
You know, For The Cops™".

If the laser is built in to the frame,
you'll be damned lucky if you only have to
remove the guts and turn them in to the police.
They'll try and require having a gunsmith
fill the void with epoxy.
You know that's how they think.

Last edited:
Unfortunately true, but those of us on that trips with red dots had the reflective window style, not lasers.
BTW, something occurred to me yesterday,
and this seems as lame a place as any to share it.

smith-wesson-10048__74295.1513113366.jpg

That's right, at some point the gun grabbers will say,
"Federal agents blinded by rioters wielding balloon-popping green hand lasers?
We can totally solve this problem by banning guns with spotting lasers.
You know, For The Cops™".

If the laser is built in to the frame,
you'll be damned lucky if you only have to
remove the guts and turn them in to the police.
They'll try and require having a gunsmith
pour melted plastic over the aperture.
You know that's how they think.

Back
Top Bottom