Any gun shows coming up

This is not a real gun show and is not billed as such.
I was thought that some of you would stop by the shop after browsing the show. No one showed.

Yes you are right, it is more a Militaria Show then a gun show. I'm going for one reason, Eastern Safe is here and I don't have to drive to Maldon to see them, there Westspringfield store is closed right now.

I was going to go today but life happened and I didn't make it, I'm going Sunday though.

I'm going to get over to your place one of these days also.

I have a question that I think fits here.

Recently (early to mid May), I stopped by Hunter's Trading Post in Weymouth and noticed a sign on the door mentioning a gun show at the Braintree Rifle and Pistol Club. It said there would be 100 tables.

The question(s)...

Are there localized shows that occur like this that generallly don't get much publicity? Is there a number of gun shows that can be missed by tracking just the major gun show organizers?

Titan,

Yes and Yes!

Holbrook has two shows a year and Braintree usually has one show a year. Both are posted here by club members.

Hansen and a few other clubs in Eastern MA also have shows, and it's reasonable to expect club members to post their gun shows. Anyone from other parts of the Northeast should also post their shows.

I was there yesterday and my entire group had a blast! I had my heart set on finding a WASR but I couldn't find one in good enough condition (save for one pricey unfired one that my friend later purchased). I tried to deal on a mossberg 500 but the guy wasn't willing to deal. I ended up getting a good deal on a Mosin Nagant carbine from John at Stoney Acre Sports!

Titan,

Yes and Yes!

Holbrook has two shows a year and Braintree usually has one show a year. Both are posted here by club members.

Hansen and a few other clubs in Eastern MA also have shows, and it's reasonable to expect club members to post their gun shows. Anyone from other parts of the Northeast should also post their shows.

Thanks, Len. I'll begin checking in on the gun show forum more often.

Back
Top Bottom