Any Canal cruising Striper nuts on board?

so I will apologize in advance for waking all of you in the early morning.... but I cannot commit to "headway speed" through the canal...

as a token of good faith, commercial Seabass season is right around the corner.... if anyone wants to hop on for afternoon trip give me a heads up I could always use help getting the quota....

so I will apologize in advance for waking all of you in the early morning.... but I cannot commit to "headway speed" through the canal...

as a token of good faith, commercial Seabass season is right around the corner.... if anyone wants to hop on for afternoon trip give me a heads up I could always use help getting the quota....

If you ever need some help shoot me a PM!

If its one thing I love is the water. The pic is from last season 43 incher. Lately I have been chasing Charlie insted of stipped bass. Doing that on a limited budget is hard. I might start selling my new cod rigs though. If any of you are from the Northshore area I can usually be found in Broad sound area/Nahant we should do some fishing!

I got a girlfriend in Nahant and I havn't ever met anyone who fished those waters, any decent locations for surf casting/fly fishing? I've debated putting some lines out of the rocks on the backside, never ended up doing it though.

MD - Nahant is full of great locations to fish, hell just about every rocky outcropping would be worth a try. Behind Northeastern University was my favorite place to fish. I used to chunk day and night there. Great locations that stick out over the ocean and you can literally see the stripers swimming under you. If your on Twitter my handle is @Gillzgoneout. I'll be reporting all season the track of the fish and what I catch and where. I usually stay around broad sound and fish 3-4 times a week. And you can always PM me on here for more info if your getting stuck.

Uh OH I just broke up with a girl in Nahant..Hope its not the same one!! Fishing is great there I agree the best is off the rocks behind Northeasterns science center...

I got a girlfriend in Nahant and I havn't ever met anyone who fished those waters, any decent locations for surf casting/fly fishing? I've debated putting some lines out of the rocks on the backside, never ended up doing it though.

MD - Nahant is full of great locations to fish, hell just about every rocky outcropping would be worth a try. Behind Northeastern University was my favorite place to fish. I used to chunk day and night there. Great locations that stick out over the ocean and you can literally see the stripers swimming under you. If your on Twitter my handle is @Gillzgoneout. I'll be reporting all season the track of the fish and what I catch and where. I usually stay around broad sound and fish 3-4 times a week. And you can always PM me on here for more info if your getting stuck.

Nice, thanks. I'll try some locations, don't use twitter, but I have one. I'll go for a follow and maybe when i get a weekly updates email I'll catch one of yours.

Uh OH I just broke up with a girl in Nahant..Hope its not the same one!! Fishing is great there I agree the best is off the rocks behind Northeasterns science center...

haha no, been with my girl for quite a few years.

You can find me surfcasting Duxbury beach. Great spot being a barrier beach and all.

I live in Kingston now, I'm looking to chase some striper around here, let me know if you want some company. Would be great to learn the shores here.

Back
Top Bottom