another Itrader question

kiver

NES Member
It seems I can give credit to the first person in a post. In my situation I was able to get a deal from someone mid thread. How can I give them credit for a great transaction

Click on the rating below their post count to pull up their iTrader screen, then click on "Submit feedback for USERNAME"

But, but...it's not blue...Thanks Derek

wait...I guess it is...just hard to see the difference

The whole postbit hotlink issue where they are not obvious is another bug. Waiting for vB to release a fix for that as well.

any idea why i do't have any "feedback" under my avatar? I know before I have received Itrader ratings so I know I have them somewhere, but cant seem to see if they carried over with the change over to this new layout

any idea why i do't have any "feedback" under my avatar? I know before I have received Itrader ratings so I know I have them somewhere, but cant seem to see if they carried over with the change over to this new layout

Dziner
NES Member
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feedback Score: 4 reviews, 100%

Dziner
NES Member
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feedback Score: 4 reviews, 100%

The "4" in "4 reviews" is actually a link, which will bring you to your iTrader page.

LOL ok, I swear that was not there a few hours ago!... either that or I seriously need to catch up on my sleep. Sorry guys!

EDIT: I am looking at this post and see no feedback yet on my last post i see the feedback?? what gives... I know it is not sleep now.

Also my post is showing up as post #0. I will edit this with a screen shot

untitled.jpg

Last edited:
IE7. So you are assuming it is a compatibility issue on my end? I haven't gotten around to upgrading to IE8 I usually like to give it some time before I upgrade, and I guess it has been out awhile now so it won't hurt. Also, this is what my iTrader screen looks like.

Note the "Warning" code at the head of the page and there is white text ghosting over the page as if the layout of the page is a bit screwy.

untitled2.jpg

IE7. So you are assuming it is a compatibility issue on my end? I haven't gotten around to upgrading to IE8 I usually like to give it some time before I upgrade, and I guess it has been out awhile now so it won't hurt. Also, this is what my iTrader screen looks like.

Note the "Warning" code at the head of the page and there is white text ghosting over the page as if the layout of the page is a bit screwy.

untitled2.jpg

I'm still trying to find the post where I said iTrader was working properly with vB 4.0.

That "post #0" thing has me totally puzzled. Does it remain that way if you reload the page (or come back to it)? I noticed the other day that after I used "quick reply" for a post that I didn't have the feedback score line in the left side block. I reloaded the page and it showed. But I've got nothing on that #0 thing. Weird. I'm rolling FF 3.5 and don't have IE7 any more, so I can't compare.

The post #0 issue doesnt seem to be happening anymore. I have tried numerous times to recreate the scenario but nothing. Maybe a little fluke that corrected itself?

Entirely possible that it was an incompletely loaded page. Happens from time to time on websites with lots of traffic.

Back
Top Bottom