Another Gun Control Victory Story From England

Garys

NES Member
Burglars strap hot iron to pensioner and threaten to pour scalding water over granddaughter, 3

A pensioner had a red-hot iron strapped to his back by robbers desperate to find out where he kept his valuables.

David Ward was tortured for 30 minutes by the raiders, who also boiled a kettle and threatened to pour scalding water on his three-year-old granddaughter in an attack so sickening that police say it has even outraged the criminal fraternity.

The iron burned through the 69-year-old's skin, fat and muscle - leaving him in need of extensive plastic surgery - as his tied-up partner was forced to watch.

But they are so much more safe because subjects of the Crown can't have firearms in their domiciles for self defense.

It's not really firearms for self defense as I understand it. It's plain old self defense that they have outlawed.

B

It never helps to avoid dealing with root causes.

I agree that the British have essentially banned self defense, not just firearms.

THAT'S the critical issue.

Actually firearms are obtainable. They do have outright bans on handguns and semi autos, but there are no restrictions on silencers. They have safe storage laws and they Barneys come to your house to visit.

Three or four years ago, there were about six or seven guys that came to Vermont (Camp Ethan Allen) from the UK and brought their straight pull AR-15s to shoot the State High Power match. Some of the nicest and funniest guys I've ever met. They had me in stitches all night long and I never paid for a drink.

God forbid you use a fork to poke someone that is stealing your stuff though.

B

They get what they deserve, the entire country has no balls, they're more concerned about who the prince is marrying!

We are more concerned with who the prince is marrying! Its ok, only 35 Americans killed in Afghanistan so far this month, but ooh what a pretty blue ring!

Mike

This is the same country that requires a license to watch television. link

fallout3_head_explode.jpg

A friend was visiting me over the summer from the U.K. I asked him: "it seems like the goverment over there gives more rights to criminals. You can't even defend yourself in your own home. Why is that?" He replied, "they feel that violence isn't the answer to violence". He doesn't believe this. What a crock o crapola. I'm glad we won the War.[iwojima]

A few years after banning guns, these boobs ended up banning the sale of Samurai swords to non-collectors.

The reason....street gangs had begun using them as alternatives to guns in violent assaults.

AFAIK 'street gang violence' continues unabated.

Palladin -
"They get what they deserve, the entire country has no balls, they're more concerned about who the prince is marrying!"

My thoughts to a T.
smitty

They think that if you take away weapons, you take away violence. But of course, it's not the weapons that are violent...

Archie Bunker breaks it on down:

Good stuff about minute 1:30

That was awesome Now if we could clone archie bunker and good ol ronnie and get em to run on a presidential ticket together....oh god how great would that be!

Sadly meathead aint acting he's speakin from da heart

Last edited by a moderator:
The U.K. a once proud people just gave up. They gave in on the let's do it for the children mind set, so they get what they deserve. "Those who give up their liberty for a little safety deserve neither". Ben Franklin They have no legal right or means to protect themselves.

To hell with England it's lost to us gun owners here in America. Point blank, they quit.
What took place in England is similar to what has taken place in California.

If we take away all the (evil) guns there will be no crime. It's the crazy people not the weapons that cause harm the bunch of dipshits. Hell, these criminals used an iron to hurt this guy.

smitty

Back
Top Bottom