Another CCW Holder Saves The Day

Horrible

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Today's edition comes from just outside of Seattle, WA...

Police: Man with concealed carry permit stops hatchet attack at 7-Eleven

http://fox59.com/2016/03/13/police-man-with-concealed-carry-permit-stops-hatchet-attack-at-7-eleven/

WHITE CENTER, Wash. (March 13, 2016) – Police say a man with a concealed carry permit fatally shot a masked attacker wielding a hatched at a convenience store Sunday morning.

According to KCPQ, the King County Sheriff’s Department was called to a 7-Eleven around 5:45 a.m. Police say a masked man entered the store and immediately started swinging a hatchet, first at a customer and then at a store clerk.

At that time, a customer pulled out his pistol and fired it at the attacker. The attacker was pronounced dead at the scene. Police have not released the suspect’s identity at this time.

MachineHead

NES Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
King County Sheriff’s investigators told KCPQ the customer who fired his pistol did nothing wrong, and they are happy he intervened. “Fortunately, because of this customer with his weapon, this could have been a lot worse,” said King. “The clerk could be the one laying there dead on the floor right now.”

Another important part of the story. Good work, hero.

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
'masked attacker wielding a hatched'.

A hatched what I wonder? I just hope he wasn't beating up people with a baby bird or something nasty like that.

mother-of-dragons-e1376680668437.jpg

42!

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Maybe he did shoot to maim...dam missed.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Rob Boudrie

NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
The comments on Facebook [rolleyes]

Antis gonna ant:

View attachment 161385
It's frightening to think that people who think like get jonbs in prosecutor's offices and seats on juries.\

It's like a never-fail theory. These hyphenated names always give them away.
A few generations of this and we'll have people with names that resemble law firms.

hminsky

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
A lot of people seem to have this belief that guns are deadly weapons, but edged weapons are just soft cuddly children's toys. And that it is just unfair to shoot someone who is just trying to "cut" you with a knife. They imagine it's sort of like a paper cut I guess.

exo

Rating - 100%
106   0   0
A lot of people seem to have this belief that guns are deadly weapons, but edged weapons are just soft cuddly children's toys. And that it is just unfair to shoot someone who is just trying to "cut" you with a knife. They imagine it's sort of like a paper cut I guess.

insert video of family guy criminal stabbing himself. Can't find it.

Top Bottom