Another CCW Holder Saves The Day

Horrible

NES Member
Today's edition comes from just outside of Seattle, WA...

Police: Man with concealed carry permit stops hatchet attack at 7-Eleven

http://fox59.com/2016/03/13/police-man-with-concealed-carry-permit-stops-hatchet-attack-at-7-eleven/

WHITE CENTER, Wash. (March 13, 2016) – Police say a man with a concealed carry permit fatally shot a masked attacker wielding a hatched at a convenience store Sunday morning.

According to KCPQ, the King County Sheriff’s Department was called to a 7-Eleven around 5:45 a.m. Police say a masked man entered the store and immediately started swinging a hatchet, first at a customer and then at a store clerk.

At that time, a customer pulled out his pistol and fired it at the attacker. The attacker was pronounced dead at the scene. Police have not released the suspect’s identity at this time.

'masked attacker wielding a hatched'.

A hatched what I wonder? I just hope he wasn't beating up people with a baby bird or something nasty like that.

King County Sheriff’s investigators told KCPQ the customer who fired his pistol did nothing wrong, and they are happy he intervened. “Fortunately, because of this customer with his weapon, this could have been a lot worse,” said King. “The clerk could be the one laying there dead on the floor right now.”

Another important part of the story. Good work, hero.

'masked attacker wielding a hatched'.

A hatched what I wonder? I just hope he wasn't beating up people with a baby bird or something nasty like that.

mother-of-dragons-e1376680668437.jpg

Maybe he did shoot to maim...dam missed.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

A lot of people seem to have this belief that guns are deadly weapons, but edged weapons are just soft cuddly children's toys. And that it is just unfair to shoot someone who is just trying to "cut" you with a knife. They imagine it's sort of like a paper cut I guess.

A lot of people seem to have this belief that guns are deadly weapons, but edged weapons are just soft cuddly children's toys. And that it is just unfair to shoot someone who is just trying to "cut" you with a knife. They imagine it's sort of like a paper cut I guess.

insert video of family guy criminal stabbing himself. Can't find it.

A few generations of this and we'll have people with names that resemble law firms.

I've always wondered what happens to a kids last name whose parents both have hyphenated names....you may be onto something Rob.

Back
Top Bottom