Announcing 2009 New England Regional IDPA Championship

I am considering signing up, but I'm unsure.. I think I'll be out of my leage...

That's no excuse. Everyone has to start somewhere! I can remember when I did my first classifier.... wow was it ugly. As a matter of fact... my stage 1 today was pretty disgusting! My worst stage 1 in a while... followed by my best stage 2! Go figure! Sign up.

I have a dr's appointment on the 31st to look at my busted foot.

Assuming I'm good to go (we'll see about that), will there be availability to still sign up?

The match is almost full with just a handful of slots left. With the match dates quickly approaching, the final details are being worked out and here are some updates.

The stage count has being finalized. The large match will have 16 diverse stages with 201 rounds count. Bring 300 rounds in case you need some make-up shots :)

On each day a free lunch will be provided to all competitors by Harvard Sportsmen's Club kitchen staff.

All participants will have a chance to win one of the large numbers of door prizes donated by many match sponsors listed on www.metrowesttactical.com home page.

Some lucky drawing winners will even go home with new firearm.

We all are looking forward to this exciting event.

Do you have an estimated time when the Saturday squads will finish? Just found out I'm supposed to be somewhere Saturday night and need to figure out if I'm going to make it.

Do you have an estimated time when the Saturday squads will finish? Just found out I'm supposed to be somewhere Saturday night and need to figure out if I'm going to make it.

I would assume late in the afternoon. 4 or 5 maybe.

Anyone know if there is a required briefing on Sunday? I haven't seen anything about it on the match site. I'm shooting at 10:00am on Sunday.

Last edited:
I'm so pissed.. I procrastinated a little too long this time, and then it was too late..[frown] Maybe I'll accompoany hubby and take pics..

Jenlynn, are we totally full? Can't hurt to call and ask. Maybe if there's a no-show you can take the spot. Stages are all set up and most of the staff shoots tomorrow. Looks like it's going to be an awesome match. All kinds of interesting stages with cool props.

Jenlynn, are we totally full? Can't hurt to call and ask. Maybe if there's a no-show you can take the spot. Stages are all set up and most of the staff shoots tomorrow. Looks like it's going to be an awesome match. All kinds of interesting stages with cool props.

who can I call?? I will come just to see if the black cloud following me clears up[laugh]

Back
Top Bottom