• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Announcing 2009 New England Regional IDPA Championship

Carrying on the tradition revived by the CT Sport Shooters in 2007, followed by Rod & Gun Club of New Bedford in 2008, Metrowest Tactical will host the match at Harvard Sportsmen's Club in Harvard, MA on August 15-16. Match will be run with the help of our friends from all over the New England. Match will be a full day format, 12 outdoor stages/ 2 indoor no/low light stages.
Please, book your calendars early, so you won't miss the match.
Registration will be open after May 1 at www.matchreg.com
Watch for further announcements.
You can also visit http://www.metrowesttactical.com/ for additional info.

Regards,
Gene/MD

No problem on the classifier.
I hope to move up one...but the cost of ammo is ridiculous. Looking into a Dillon 650 maybe.

I've got a friend who isn't an IDPA member nor classified and is flying in from out of state. He's an experienced and safe shooter, is it possible he can shoot the COF for this match along with me, but for no score?

I've got a friend who isn't an IDPA member nor classified and is flying in from out of state. He's an experienced and safe shooter, is it possible he can shoot the COF for this match along with me, but for no score?

Skol, IDPA requires all shooters to be IDPA members and classified in the division he/she is shooting in for all sanctioned matches.

He's got plenty of time to do both before the match!

2009 NER Registration

Shooters.
The registration for the match will begin May 1 at
www.matchreg.com
Please, have a PayPal account ready.

Match is August 15/16

Saturday Aug 15
Registration starts at 7.30 am
Safety briefing at 8.45 am
Match starts at 9.00 am

Sunday Aug 16
Registration starts at 8.45 am
Safety briefing at 9.45 am
Match starts at 10.00 am

Match fee is $95.00

Match is of 14 stages, 2 of wich are indoor/no light stages.

Breakfast and lunch would be offered by the HSC kitchen.

You need to have a current IDPA membership and shoot a classifier within a year to the match date.

For questions regarding registration, please contact Mike Critser at
[email protected]

Any other questions regarding the match, please contact me at
[email protected]
0r Michael Joffe at
[email protected]

Regards,
Gene Gelberger

MetroWest Tactical holds a classifier May 24 at Harvard Sportsmen's Club this Sunday.
It's going to be a "double header", which means you can bring two guns and classify in two divisions.
Don't miss the opportunity to get ready for matches.
Registration 9.15 am
Safety briefing 9.45
First shot 10.00

Please, visit
www.metrowesttactical.com
for details.

He knows I would have beat him if I didn't get 2 jams.

I'll make his ammo slightly different than mine for this match. Big man can handle 12gr of Titegroup.

Can't you load a batch with confetti or something? Sparkling colored powders like they use in the 4th of July fireworks? That would throw him off for sure!

People- sign up quick before this fills up! You can't often get this much fun for the money... plus I hear there are going to be some real cool SOs working it.

Registrations are still coming in so sign up now. Don't hesitiate- this will be a great match! If you have never shot a major match like this you don't know what you are missing. If you have any questions- send me a PM.

He knows I would have beat him if I didn't get 2 jams.

I'll make his ammo slightly different than mine for this match. Big man can handle 12gr of Titegroup.

Black powder would be perfect except you can't get enough of it into 9mm brass. It's hard to see the targets through all that smoke.

2009 NER Registration/ Classifier info

Fellow shooters,

Match has being filling up fast.
For those who still need to classify to shoot the sanctioned match, MetroWest Tactical is running a classifier as part of July 19 match.
Here is an announcement:

MetroWest Tactical will hold our next IDPA match on Sunday, July 19th.

Registration starts at 9:15.
Safety Briefing at 9:45.
First shots at 10:00.
Match cost is $20.

The match will feature four scenario stages (including one low-light
stage) and the three stages of the Classifier. Minimum round count
is 160.

If you haven't classified this year and you want to shoot at the
upcoming New England Regionals be sure to attend. This will be one
of your last chances to classify before August 15th.

The Harvard Kitchen Committee will have lunch available
around noon.

Regards,
Gene

Back
Top Bottom