...and the C&R family keeps growing.

majspud

NES Life Member
NES Member
With the acquisition of my latest Mauser[grin], the gun closet is almost at capacity[sad]. Actually it is beyond capacity as the three rifles in the back are stepped on top of the dividers, while another antique musket hangs in the house. There are another two muskets behind the metal detector. I can probably cram two or three more, then I will be forced to reconsider the arrangements and/or perhaps get a proper gun cabinet. This arrangement has been a jury rig in a built in cabinet in our antique house.

friends.jpg

Picture007-2.jpg

MS

Last edited:
Hey, that thing on the right side. The one with the string on it and that little feathery thing. Does the C&R cover that too ??!!!![laugh][laugh]

Hey, that thing on the right side. The one with the string on it and that little feathery thing. Does the C&R cover that too ??!!!![laugh][laugh]

The bow with the cat's whiskers is a 1989 Bear Super Magnum 44; left hand, 4 inch overdraw, Easton XX75 2213 arrows, chronographs at 230 ft/sec. May be C&R at 25 in 2014, not sure[wink]. Haven't shot for three years; left arm has class II tennis elbow, and two tendons in the right rotator rotator cuff were reattached with screw mounts last December.

MS

Back
Top Bottom