And a Swiss tiger makes 3

SKS Ray

NES Member
Got my third fix a few minutes ago courtesy of the big brown truck running late. A really nice Swiss K31 with beautiful tiger striping from butt to muzzle. Its a crappy picture for now and it while it shows the striping, its really much more vivid than what shows here. From top to bottom a re-arsenaled Czech VZ24 in excelent to like new condition, the K31 all matching with a tag under the butt plate too, and a Steyr M95 straight pull with Budapest marked receiver thats in great shape also.
So far i've only cleaned the VZ24 so the straight pulls are on tap for tonight with a range trip hopefully tomorrow for all three with some better pics. [grin]

a6084fb8.jpg

Very nice... I still have not bit the bullet in fear of a neverending spending spree.

BillK said:
also looking forward to pic's... was the name tag still under the butt plate on the K31?

No tag like i've seen before. Most of mine are hand written, including the one in my K11. In fact I don't think i've gotten a Swiss w/out a tag. The tag under the one from yesterday has just one name typed out on it.
And USMA-82 & Jhrosier.... the cheapie chinese military SKS I picked up in Springfield turned out to be one of my best shooters. Man I love military surplus firearms. [smile]

Warning these swiss k31's can be habit forming, first one, the a half dozen, they seem to multiply like rabbits so beware. Nice stock on the swiss congrats. I know were the red tag came from too they sent me a purdy one too. All three of those look good too. Dam i'm on the wagon again but maybe...

Oh ya my chinese sks are my best sks's too and they are very accurate too. I would never say that before until we benchrested them with norinco ammo.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom