An SVT-40 for Milsurps?

Quote from their web site:

"After deactivation all our weapons are inspected by the Birmingham Gun Barrel Proof House and a Deactivation Certificate is issued by them certifying that the work carried out on the firearm described upon it is as approved by the Secretary of State under Section 8 of the Firearms (Amendment) Act 1988 for rendering the weapon incapable of discharging any shot, bullet or other missile"

[crying] a perfectly mint looking SVT40 torn apart, demilled and put back together for display. Atrocities are still being committed over seas, and thats proof.

Oh, crap. I forgot. It's Great Britain, isn't it?

The place where the guy shot an intruder in his house and then went to jail for having a firearm and injuring the intruder.

Sorry, man. Thought I had one there for ya.

I'll keep looking...

I have heard there is a boat load of Russian SVT-40 Tokarev's just itching to be imported here. I'm not sure what the hold up is nor know anything more about it. Maybe there refurbishing them and soon we will see them who knows?

If we see them in the monthly sales flyers use the plastic quick and get two before there all gone. A few years ago there were Rearsenaled French 49/56 commando rifles with accessories for $189 and they had finnish m39's for $89 too both sold out very quickly in a short time so seeing and learning about the past history we have to buy quickly when and if we see them again.

I believe this sport is growing in numbers faster than we think and all the great buys seem to dryup really faster now too. I see stuff come and go within a week sometimes lets face it, the supply isn't endless.

Last edited:
But the best were the M39 cracked stocks at CIA a few years back at 3 fer $99.00. SOG had beautiful SVT40's at $275.00 at that time also. Those were the days.

Yup, and five years from now, we'll be saying THESE were the days!

.... a Laminated Mosin Nagant 91/30 for under $100 ????

.... an unissued Yugo 59/66 for under $150 ???

.... an excellent Swiss K31 for $139 ???

YOU GOTTA BE KIDDIN' ME!!! Those things go for five times that amount now!!! Man, I wish I was buying everything in sight back in 2006....

USMA-82 said:
Yup, and five years from now, we'll be saying THESE were the days!

.... a Laminated Mosin Nagant 91/30 for under $100 ????

.... an unissued Yugo 59/66 for under $150 ???

.... an excellent Swiss K31 for $139 ???

YOU GOTTA BE KIDDIN' ME!!! Those things go for five times that amount now!!! Man, I wish I was buying everything in sight back in 2006....

You are so right just wait and see in 5 years. How about 10 years from now if i'm still alive i get sticker shock now sometimes and in 10 years who knows?

I don't see anything new being imported but i heard we are starting to do trade with Vietnam and does this mean we may see the nam sks's? Who knows?

We are waiting for the East German and Korean sks's too. But overall i don't see anything else comming down the pipe in the near future. I'm all yugo'ed out right now with the sks's and 8mm mausers. Now is the time to get mosins while there still cheap and get the M38's while there still around before they dry up again.

The surplus ammo is drying up more and more too we just lost the 6,5mm swede, 303 britt and the 7mm mauser just lastyear and with the 8mm mauser ammo being spotty and there isn't any around like it once was too.

I don't think its doom and gloom in the military surplus world yet but its getting really close. I hope it gets better before it gets worse lets all hope!!!!

I remember seeing an old add for swede mausers it said $20.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom